Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

good 2nd gen tacoma off road front bumper?

Old 04-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
turbothompson13 is on a distinguished road
Marines: LCpl, alpha company, 4th battalian, 4th combat engineer division
Name: Jay
turbothompson13's Tacoma Gallery
good 2nd gen tacoma off road front bumper?

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good off road front bumper, rear as well because I would prefer they match, but I am trying not to pay too much for them. I tend to like per runner style bumpers but can't find many for sale.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a demello single hoop, looks great... But have had some settling issues with it and its pushing up on the fender flairs cause them to break the clips. Demello's salution... Put some washers on the bottom bolts... Not quite the right answer for a bumper that I spent over $1400 on. Would not suggest.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
Yota4Ever is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
Yota4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Arb bumpers look sick on 2nd gens
Old 04-07-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
pelfreybilt fab, great company.
http://www.pelfreybilt.com
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-off-road.html

EDIT: i forgot to mention that the 05-11 plate bumpers are not available at the moment, but they do have a prerunner type bumper.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #5
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Message DTFTACOMA!
Old 04-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #6
turbothompson13 is on a distinguished road
Marines: LCpl, alpha company, 4th battalian, 4th combat engineer division
Name: Jay
turbothompson13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Taco View Post
I have a demello single hoop, looks great... But have had some settling issues with it and its pushing up on the fender flairs cause them to break the clips. Demello's salution... Put some washers on the bottom bolts... Not quite the right answer for a bumper that I spent over $1400 on. Would not suggest.
I'm hoping to stay under a grand with mine. but I know that's hard to so if you want quality as well. Do you have any pics of yours?
Old 04-07-2013, 09:55 PM   #7
bosbo6939 is on a distinguished road
bosbo6939's Tacoma Gallery
I just put my Brute Force front and rear on last week and am really happy with them. Previously had a front build from a local guy and it was a joke in comparison in every way. I would recommend Brute Force to anyone.