LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FT: Black Bedlined bumper (mint condition) for your Super White bumper

Old 04-08-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
erklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to all
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
FT: Black Bedlined bumper (mint condition) for your Super White bumper

just as the title reads... i am looking to trade up my black rear bumper for your super white bumper. my bumper is a flat, semi-textured bedlined bumper with no dings/ dents or scratches. i would like yours to be in the same condition. located in sicklerville nj which is about 15 mins from philadelphia
Old 04-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Needs pics per forum rules.

And you should specify whether its a front or rear your after.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #3
erklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to all
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Needs pics per forum rules.

And you should specify whether its a front or rear your after.
put this up real fast at work. i will get some pics in the daylight tomorrow. also, its a rear....doh!
Old 04-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #4
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
<center>

</center>