Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Passenger headlight lens 05-11

Old 04-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #4
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
you can buy both of mine for 25$ plus shipping
Old 04-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #6
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
There are posted here as "ugly headlights for sale"
Old 04-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #7
Tacoma level 27
Slesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Slesse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomayco View Post
There are posted here as "ugly headlights for sale"
I see you sold them, too bad.

Anyone else out there have anything? I really just want the passenger side lens. Hopefully someone out there has cracked the driver side and needs to get rid of the passenger side. I don't mind a few scratches, i have a lens restore kit.

To save on shipping I'd really like to see someone out there bake it for me so as to just ship the lens. As long as you don't mind throwing the rest of the headlight out for me.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #8
slatercat is a splendid one to beholdslatercat is a splendid one to beholdslatercat is a splendid one to beholdslatercat is a splendid one to beholdslatercat is a splendid one to beholdslatercat is a splendid one to beholdslatercat is a splendid one to beholdslatercat is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Josh
slatercat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slesse View Post
I see you sold them, too bad.

Anyone else out there have anything? I really just want the passenger side lens. Hopefully someone out there has cracked the driver side and needs to get rid of the passenger side. I don't mind a few scratches, i have a lens restore kit.

To save on shipping I'd really like to see someone out there bake it for me so as to just ship the lens. As long as you don't mind throwing the rest of the headlight out for me.
I have been wanting to cook something odd for dinner. I have a full set off of my 07. The lenses are a little hazy but in good condition. Ill throw it in the oven tomorrow. As long as it doesnt turn into a puddle, you can have it for just the price of shipping.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:24 AM   #9
Tacoma level 27
Slesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud ofSlesse has much to be proud of

Slesse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slatercat View Post
I have been wanting to cook something odd for dinner. I have a full set off of my 07. The lenses are a little hazy but in good condition. Ill throw it in the oven tomorrow. As long as it doesnt turn into a puddle, you can have it for just the price of shipping.
cool, let me know how much first
Old 04-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #10
Tacoma level 27

Slesse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slatercat View Post
Any luck on baking the light? or shipping info?
Old 04-18-2013, 08:37 PM   #11
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
My wife and I may be headed up to Vancouver next weekend. If I receive the parts I ordered in I may have something for you.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:25 AM   #12
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set with good lenses but broken tabs. I wouldn't mind separating the set if you're interested. Let me know and I will get you a shipping quote.