Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Stock Spindles

Old 04-10-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock Spindles

No longer looking. Thread can be deleted. Thanks.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:28 PM   #2
Vidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement: Federal
Name: Alex
Vidmon88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Looking to purchase a good set of OEM 6-lug spindles, prerunner or 4x4 doesn't matter to me. Please let me know what you have.
I'll be removing mine probably next week or so. PM me if you're interested.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:42 PM   #3
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidmon88 View Post
I'll be removing mine probably next week or so. PM me if you're interested.
PM'd
Old 04-11-2013, 01:58 AM   #4
951TRD has a spectacular aura about951TRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mike
951TRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 04-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #5
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 951TRD View Post
PM sent
Replied
Old 04-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #6
TacoTRD13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
TacoTRD13's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set off my 2013 pre-runner. Probably 2K miles on them. I lifted the truck so I dont need them anymore. PM me if your interested man
Old 04-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #7
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
i've got my set...
Old 04-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #8
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
No longer looking. Thread can be deleted.

Big thanks to Mike (951TRD) for the spindles and easy transaction. Good to meet you man.