Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Armrest/ Center Console Cover

Old 08-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #321
HiFinest Shiggz is on a distinguished road
Name: Ikaika
HiFinest Shiggz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
I think I got all the Pm's now!

I'll help you guys out! No problem!

I haven't replied on our pm's yet but I'll for sure call you on that
Hey just wondering when I will should be receiving my covers? Also PMd you
Old 08-14-2013, 10:43 AM   #322
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
FYI

If you remove the screws from the spring loaded hinge and remove the top all together I found it easier to install the locking mechanism back(along w/adjusting the excess material) and also you can pull excess material behind the area where the spring loaded hinge mounts to giving you a better fit (snug wise)

Old 08-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #323
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Note to seller,

I noticed that when I removed the top all together the rubber cover that is on the plastic mold fits like a glove. I was wondering if you made the material even longer for the back side that you could fit it up under the rubber piece and then stretch it back over the plastic mold giving you even a better fit.

Just something I noticed.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:53 AM   #324
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Are you still selling these? I asked to order a double cab set over a week ago and I haven't recieved a response yet??
Old 08-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #325
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtopgun515 View Post
Are you still selling these? I asked to order a double cab set over a week ago and I haven't recieved a response yet??
I know he has been pretty busy recently. Try sending him another PM. Maybe the last one got lost in the shuffle.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #326
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
All PM's replied!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
FYI

If you remove the screws from the spring loaded hinge and remove the top all together I found it easier to install the locking mechanism back(along w/adjusting the excess material) and also you can pull excess material behind the area where the spring loaded hinge mounts to giving you a better fit (snug wise)

Thank you sir for the tip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtopgun515 View Post
I got you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
I know he has been pretty busy recently. Try sending him another PM. Maybe the last one got lost in the shuffle.
No kidding man.. but I think I got it all now. I'm trying to get back on the fast lane here.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #328
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 08-17-2013, 08:05 AM   #329
HiFinest Shiggz is on a distinguished road
Name: Ikaika
HiFinest Shiggz's Tacoma Gallery
Just received mine! Quality product!
Old 08-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #331
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine yesterday and intaled it today. Nice quality cover and easy to install, thanks again
Old 08-30-2013, 08:36 PM   #332
trbjr84 is on a distinguished road
trbjr84's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new to the forum.... what's the process for sending a pm to order a set for double cab.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #333
deepsee is on a distinguished road

Army: Master Diver/Pilot
Name: Bobby
deepsee's Tacoma Gallery
I just sent him a PM today with what I was looking to buy just waiting to hear back from him.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #334
Blueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueinstinct is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
Blueinstinct's Tacoma Gallery
All PM'S replied!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbjr84 View Post
I'm new to the forum.... what's the process for sending a pm to order a set for double cab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsee View Post
I just sent him a PM today with what I was looking to buy just waiting to hear back from him.
Got you both!
Old 09-03-2013, 03:01 PM   #335
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Arm rest for 01-04 sent to Ed
Old 09-10-2013, 06:04 AM   #337
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueinstinct View Post
All pm's replied!
Also, received Fist gen 01-04 template from Razgiz
Awesome! Can't wait!
Old 09-10-2013, 10:20 AM   #338
06 xrunner is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
06 xrunner's Tacoma Gallery
How much for a #1 center console cover shipped to V3W 4T4 in BC Canada?
And do I just pm you with color and you send me your PayPal info?