Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB - 1.25" Hubcentric Wheel Spacers

Old 04-13-2013, 09:17 AM   #1
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - 1.25" Hubcentric Wheel Spacers

Hey all, going to be purchasing some 285s soon and will need some wheel spacers.

Let me know what you have!

Spidertrax is preferred, but open to whatever for the right price!

Thank you!

Steven
Old 04-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #5
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
$157 on Ebay, hubcentric, 1.25"
$159 on Ebay, hubcentric, 1.50"

I have a set of the 1.25's on my Prerunner TRD to help with the new 17s and the extra 1/2" in width that goes to the inside (5" BS instead of the stock 4.5")...

BTW, smooth as glass if your wheels are properly balanced...
Old 04-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #6
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bldegle2 View Post
$157 on Ebay, hubcentric, 1.25"
$159 on Ebay, hubcentric, 1.50"

I have a set of the 1.25's on my Prerunner TRD to help with the new 17s and the extra 1/2" in width that goes to the inside (5" BS instead of the stock 4.5")...

BTW, smooth as glass if your wheels are properly balanced...
Thanks man, already ordered a set off ebay hopefully they'll work with no problem!
Old 04-19-2013, 03:36 AM   #8
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump still looking

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Huh? You stated post before you have a set on the way.....

Benefit of the doubt, maybe typo????
Old 04-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #9
Firefighter:
Quote:
Bump still looking

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Huh? You stated post before you have a set on the way.....

Benefit of the doubt, maybe typo????
Sorry, before I posted that I jumped the gun and purchased a cheap set off ebay, then in another thread I posted, someone told me the ones I purchased were not hubcentric and very cheap, so then i proceeded to post in this one saying I was still looking, then the next day I went ahead and ordered some 1.5" Spidertrax spacers. Sorry for the confusion!
Old 04-22-2013, 03:35 AM   #10
OldPhart

NP, I went with the cheaper Ebay HubCentric I pointed you to, except for the blue anodizing and the spidertrax logo, I could find no difference in quality, design or install...and still smooth as glass...I saw your post now that you mentioned it, yup you got the ones that were LUG centric...

I like the slightly wider stance, these 1st gens are narrow anyway, helps with the overall look, plus, the new 17" Toyota rims stick the extra 1/2" to the inside, so spacing is needed to make the truck look right..

I will post a pic of before and after when I get around to it...
Old 04-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #11
OldPhart

pics

before

http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/Ba...35846.jpg.html

after

http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/Ba...64823.jpg.html

Sorry, tried to link the pics, maybe I don't have enough posts...
Old 04-23-2013, 07:23 PM   #12
Firefighter:
Quote:
NP, I went with the cheaper Ebay HubCentric I pointed you to, except for the blue anodizing and the spidertrax logo, I could find no difference in quality, design or install...and still smooth as glass...I saw your post now that you mentioned it, yup you got the ones that were LUG centric...

I like the slightly wider stance, these 1st gens are narrow anyway, helps with the overall look, plus, the new 17" Toyota rims stick the extra 1/2" to the inside, so spacing is needed to make the truck look right..

I will post a pic of before and after when I get around to it...
Looks sick man, nice truck! I can't wait to get mine.