Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/S (SoCal): Nfab Tire Carrier

Old 04-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
F/S (SoCal): Nfab Tire Carrier

Sold
Attached Thumbnails
F/S (SoCal): Nfab Tire Carrier-20130413_115127.jpg   F/S (SoCal): Nfab Tire Carrier-20130413_115322.jpg   F/S (SoCal): Nfab Tire Carrier-20130413_115401.jpg  
Old 04-14-2013, 11:58 AM   #3
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
wow these are going cheaper and cheaper on here

if only one would show up over here in Florida for that price

GLWS, steal of a deal

ps, I think you need a couple more lights on the front of your truck
Old 04-23-2013, 12:10 AM   #13
iJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of light
iJDub's Tacoma Gallery
Can you post pix of it installed in bed?
Old 04-23-2013, 07:50 AM   #16
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Juan! I'm on my cell phone. Ill see if I can find any pics on my computer when I get home.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #17
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

Name: Steven
slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you would ship this? Thanks
Old 04-24-2013, 08:21 AM   #18

Ups store said its too big to ship it. So, unfortubately I'm limited to local only.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #19
07toyotatacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Stephen
07toyotatacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have this and is there a way to lock the tire in other than the strap?
Old 04-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #20

Yes I stil have it. I lock it with a cable lock from the tire to a d-ring in the bed.