Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: stock parts from 2006 TRD Sport 6spd V6 Access

Old 04-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #1
evilbit is on a distinguished road
Name: Emir
evilbit's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow FS: stock parts from 2006 TRD Sport 6spd V6 Access

I've upgraded suspension, diffs, and wheels on my truck and have a bunch of stock parts lying around my garage that I'd gladly part with for little money (or armor, toys, etc):

- 4 OEM 17" alloys + tires (Wild Country Radial TXR 265/70R17) with at least 5K of tread remaining

- suspension (Bilstein adjustable coils + springs/leafs)

Rear shocks are less than 1 year old, I replaced both last summer because one of the orignal ones was busted.

- both diffs (front IFS, rear limited slip)

Local pick up only (SLC, UT), shipping would be way too expensive as this stuff is heavy and hard to pack/protect.

TBH I have no idea what this would be worth, I figured something in hundreds for the lot. All reasonable offers will be entertained.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to split up how much for rear diff 3.73 geared?
Old 04-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #4
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the whole third member or just ring and pinion set
Old 04-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
pics, prices, mods lock, bla bla bla
Old 04-23-2013, 10:02 PM   #7
baja tacoma 06 is just really nicebaja tacoma 06 is just really nicebaja tacoma 06 is just really nicebaja tacoma 06 is just really nice
Name: Jorge
baja tacoma 06's Tacoma Gallery
how much for wheels???
Old 04-24-2013, 07:37 AM   #8
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Prices?
Old 04-24-2013, 07:38 AM   #9
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Those sure don't look like 5100's.... Look like 4600's to me.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #11
evilbit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Those sure don't look like 5100's.... Look like 4600's to me.
tbh i don't know what model they are, but they came off stock 2006 trd sport. i heard somewhere they are 5100's but i could be mistaken.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:23 AM   #13
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
What

This hasnt sold yet?
This is worth way more than the asking price of 250.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:17 AM   #14
evilbit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Man Marty View Post
This hasnt sold yet?
This is worth way more than the asking price of 250.
i think so too but doesn't look like there's many local takers. there's few folks out of state but shipping is way too expensive and payment a hassle, so i'm not willing to go down that route.