Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Oem V6 engine cover (NorCal)

Old 04-13-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Oem V6 engine cover (NorCal)

Anyone in NorCal have one for sale? Preferred to buy locally.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #2
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
What happend to yours? Good luck, don't really see those for sale on here too often.

Brett
Old 04-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
I'll give you mine for free, just that I had a paint issue with it. When I painted it over the heat crack the paint. So all you gotta do is sand it and re paint it.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #4
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
What happend to yours? Good luck, don't really see those for sale on here too often.

Brett
I made a mistake while trying to paint it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hualampeter View Post
I'll give you mine for free, just that I had a paint issue with it. When I painted it over the heat crack the paint. So all you gotta do is sand it and re paint it.
What part of San Jose are you from?. I go to Down Town San Jose every weekend (San pedro square) and will be in town on monday as well. Thanks