Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Rear Mud Flaps from 2wd Base Model

Old 04-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Rear Mud Flaps from 2wd Base Model

I'd like to purchase the rear mudflaps and screws from a relatively new 2wd (not 4wd) base model Tacoma. I figure that someone probably took them off when they bought the truck and just has them sitting around. Please IM me a picture of the flaps and what you want for them.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
I got one Flap for the Driver side I think it was. I'll give it to you fore free just pay for shipping and handling.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
Hot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hot Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the offer, but I really need both for now (unless of course, someone offers me a passenger side flap )