Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Slightly dented allpro v.1 front bumper $140 Las Vegas

Old 04-13-2013, 10:40 PM   #1
TurtleGuy
modsquad will become famous soon enoughmodsquad will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
modsquad's Tacoma Gallery
Slightly dented allpro v.1 front bumper $140 Las Vegas

SOLD

Anyone want a slightly dented original version all-pro front bumper?

This was NOT a traffic accident. I hit a buried concrete/metal pole combo under low speed doing race retrievals at the last SNORE event in Primm, NV. Dent is on the underside and really isn't that noticeable. The main base piece has changed shape a bit, but it still fits fine and looks good on the truck.

You can barely see it in this picture. It's on the underside just in front of the IFS skid, almost dead center. There is some paint chipping as well.

I'll take better pictures of the dent tomorrow when I take it off. I would just give it away, but the wings and hoop are worth something on TW.

$140 local pick up only, not shipping, at all. I live in Henderson Nevada.

I pounded the dent out, but it could use some more hammering. I'm just OCD and wanted to replace it since I use the front recovery points a lot. Altered Badlands Baja replacement will be out of powder coat on tuesday so I'm taking the all-pro off tomorrow if anyone wants it.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:41 PM   #2
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
why are the good deals never in georgia
Old 04-13-2013, 10:44 PM   #3
iJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of light
iJDub's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it off your hands. I'm right next to Henderson. PM sent.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:43 AM   #4
Puq is on a distinguished road
Name: Anthony
Puq's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 04-14-2013, 06:56 AM   #5
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it another awesome deal on the other side of the country glws
Old 04-14-2013, 08:52 AM   #6
TurtleGuy

I've gotten a few PMs, and responded to them with my address/number. I'm taking it off the truck right now. The first party to show up at my place between 10-5 with cash in hand can take it away.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:56 AM   #7
TurtleGuy

SOLD