Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: trifold tonneau

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
Grumpy old man - get off my lawn
rleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant future
Name: Roger
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: trifold tonneau

Looking for a cover. Trifold or even rollup. Hit me up with price including shipping to Rochester, NY 14610.

Must fit double cab, short bed.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #2
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a brand new Fold-A-Cover G4 Ellite. Id let It go for $550 plus shiping
Old 04-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #3
rleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant futurerleete has a brilliant future
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
That's a pretty good deal, but a little rich for me.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:01 AM   #4
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody has a used vinyl cover?
Old 04-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #5
tacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomaconvert's Tacoma Gallery
My neighbor's '13 DC SB came with a trifold from the dealership, he's thinking of selling it. I'll check with him and get back soon, located in Saratoga Springs NY area, about 45 minutes north of Albany. pm me if intersted , I'll try and get you two in touch.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #6
rleete's Tacoma Gallery
That would be great! Thanks.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-...A4819A0A0.aspx

This is what I bought. Added some extra weather stripping around the gate and corners and have had no major issues. Have had some occasional small leaks, but I keep a plastic tub back there in the winter anyways.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #8
tacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomaconvert's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be talking to him later tonight, I'll let you know what he says.

Products Discussed in this Thread