Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

SoCalRoadie's Garage Sale

Old 04-17-2013, 01:19 AM   #21
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorhavok View Post
SUNOFABITCH! What are you going to do with the front seats? I have a special project and needed them more! Ok, maybe wanted them more.

Bastard. Enjoy them in the cold shallowness you deserve for taking my seats.
Replace my front seats because my drivers seat is busted (no lumbar support anymore and ripped)

You gotta be quicker with these things brahhh

EDIT: BTW socalroadie, em I going to your place for pick up of SMP?
Old 04-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #22
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Replace my front seats because my drivers seat is busted (no lumbar support anymore and ripped)

You gotta be quicker with these things brahhh

EDIT: BTW socalroadie, em I going to your place for pick up of SMP?
Where ever. It depends on if I get the truck back in time. I prefer the Empire Center for most transactions. I'll hit you up when we get closer.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #23
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
Where ever. It depends on if I get the truck back in time. I prefer the Empire Center for most transactions. I'll hit you up when we get closer.
gotcha...cuz i literally drove past smp yesterday lol
Old 04-17-2013, 10:18 AM   #24
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
gotcha...cuz i literally drove past smp yesterday lol
You should have said something, I was chillin most of the day. I live right near SMP.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:20 AM   #25
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You should have said something, I was chillin most of the day. I live right near SMP.
f***...tuesday it is
Old 04-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #26
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They are stock TRD 16"s. Tires should be 265/75R16. Stock TRD size.
Hey jim. you willing to sell just the tires? how many miles on them?
Old 04-17-2013, 10:14 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
Hey jim. you willing to sell just the tires? how many miles on them?
Yes. 12k.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:17 PM   #28
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
How much for just the tires?
Old 04-17-2013, 10:27 PM   #29

Quote:
How much for just the tires?
I would say $150 for all 5 plus the dismounting cost.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:37 PM   #30

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would say $150 for all 5 plus the dismounting cost.
Definitely interested. just gotta confirm they'll fit on a ford expedition but I'm pretty sure they will. I'll get back to you.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #31

Quote:
Definitely interested. just gotta confirm they'll fit on a ford expedition but I'm pretty sure they will. I'll get back to you.
Ok cool, let me know. Thanks for the interest.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #32

bump.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #33

Front Seats and Headliner are sold.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #34
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you sir!! Seats are in my truck already and I'm so glad I have some lumbar support again lol

Let me know about the sensors...I can take out part of the seat belt Harness but not the side airbags...
Also I can remove the lights for you incase you don't want to see them
Old 04-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #35

Quote:
Thank you sir!! Seats are in my truck already and I'm so glad I have some lumbar support again lol

Let me know about the sensors...I can take out part of the seat belt Harness but not the side airbags...
Also I can remove the lights for you incase you don't want to see them
Hold into the belt sensors for me. Ill get the truck back soon, hopefully. My side airbags are not going back in, so I won't need those sensors.

Otherwise I'll hit you up for the removal.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #36
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Ok ill remove the seat belt ones for you.
Old 04-29-2014, 04:47 PM   #37

Kenwood 281a with cap mod $100
Comes with Mic and power fuse leads.

Old 04-30-2014, 12:37 PM   #38
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Kenwood 281a with cap mod $100
Comes with Mic and power fuse leads.

I'll take it!
Old 04-30-2014, 12:38 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
I'll take it!
I know. Still waiting for the first responder to get back to me. If that falls thru you are still on the list.

Old 04-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #40
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
are you still parting stuff out? and what's the current list of available stuff look like?