Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 05-11 Toyota Rubber Floor Mats (Front/Rear)

Old 04-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #1
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05-11 Toyota Rubber Floor Mats (Front/Rear)

SOLD

Selling my 05-11 Toyota Tacoma Rubber Floor Mats for the front and rear. They are in good shape and have no damage, other than one of the driver's mats floor hook holes has been pulled a little bit. Only selling because I finally bought Weathertechs.

$50 local (Northern Virginia), unless you really want to pay shipping, in which case it will be $75 shipped in a large USPS flat rate box.

Driver:

Passenger:

Rear Driver's Side:

Rear Passenger's Side:

Driver's Hook Hole Damage:

Matt
Old 04-15-2013, 05:46 AM   #2
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Price updated.

Matt
Old 04-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #3

Firefighter:
ttt
Old 05-03-2013, 10:42 AM   #4

Firefighter:
ttt
Old 05-05-2013, 10:11 AM   #5

Firefighter:
ttt
Old 05-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #6
jtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nice

Name: John
jtye's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, I'm interested in these if they're still up for grabs. I'm in Arlington.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:18 PM   #7

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtye View Post
Hey man, I'm interested in these if they're still up for grabs. I'm in Arlington.
Yep, they're still for sale. You ever come down to near Loudoun County?

Matt
Old 05-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #8
jtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nicejtye is just really nice

Name: John
jtye's Tacoma Gallery
Not really, but I could! Are you ever out my way?

Quick questions, I've got a reg cab so i dont need the back mats if that affects you either way, but i'd be happy to take them. Also, i've got a manual, would the pull allow for the mat to travel enough to get in the way of the clutch?
Old 05-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtye View Post
Not really, but I could! Are you ever out my way?

Quick questions, I've got a reg cab so i dont need the back mats if that affects you either way, but i'd be happy to take them. Also, i've got a manual, would the pull allow for the mat to travel enough to get in the way of the clutch?
No, I pretty much stay in Loudoun County. The most north I go is Hamilton, which is a little west of Leesburg.

And I'm not sure about them fitting manual transmissions. I would still like to get $50 if you will take the fronts and rears.

Matt