Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: OEM Rear Chrome Bumper

Old 04-15-2013, 08:14 AM   #1
OCIronMan is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Abel
OCIronMan's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: OEM Rear Chrome Bumper

Looking for a rear chrome bumper in perfect condition. Anyone selling one?

I'm in So Cal (Irvine Area). I am willing to travel to pick one up.

Thanks in advance.

Abel
Old 04-15-2013, 08:17 AM   #2
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if he still has this but it just so happens I was looking at it when you posted.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ler-hitch.html
Old 04-15-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
OCIronMan is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Abel
OCIronMan's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking out but he sold it already.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #4
Dsmooth87 has a spectacular aura aboutDsmooth87 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
Dsmooth87's Tacoma Gallery
bumper.

I got one on my truck and I want to swap it out for a black one. im not far away from you. Do you have a black bumper?
Old 04-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
how hard can it be?
snowsk8air2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
snowsk8air2's Tacoma Gallery
I got one, not in perfect condition though. Got a little dent on the left side. I'll dig up a pic if you're interested.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:56 AM   #6
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
I am waiting for my rear plate bumper to arrive sometime next week and will have a chrome bumper in perfect condition up for sale. However, my friend has dibs on it but if he bails out, I will get back to you. I also have a factory hitch forsale as well. I am in Riverside county.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:41 PM   #7
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
I have one with hitch and everything. Small scratch in the chrome on the very bottom, cant see it.