Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2010 Tacoma TRD off road double cab prerunner

Old 04-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2010 Tacoma TRD off road double cab prerunner

SOLD!
SOLD!
SOLD!

2010 TRD off road prerunner.
-Towing package
-backup camera
-JBL stereo
I just rolled the ODO at 30,000 miles. The truck is in great shape. Oil changes always done at 5k miles. I have all the paperwork to show for it.

Asking price is $22,500

Exterior:
brute force fab hybrid bumper
20" led light bar from OKledlightbars.com
TRD wheels painted with rustoleum hammered black
TRS headlight retro fitted headlights (do not fog up)
home made bed bar with reverse light.
Flowmaster 50series. single in/single out
Treadwrite 265-75-16 bfg tires
window tint, fronts are at 35%. rear is close to 10-15%

Interior:
Flip down dvd player. 8" screen. The rear view mirror is still functional when its down
Weather tech floor mats
Blue LED gauge cluster

Suspension:
Rear Leaf spring TSB
Front 5100's at 0"
OME 885x

I also have the factory bumper as well that I can include if wanted/needed.

My camera died when I was taking pics. so all my interior shots are cell phone pics, sorry.

I took the weathertechs out for local sale but I will include them for TW members.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #3
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
So is a TRD Offroad prerunner a 2wd or 4wd?
Prerunner = 2wd
Old 04-16-2013, 06:39 AM   #5
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It has 4 wheels. Does that count?
Old 04-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #6
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Why is everyone selling their rigs?

I liked your build man, not too many prerunners that i could think of that ISNT LT on this site with good builds.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:49 AM   #7
WyoRoam is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Department of Interior
Name: Brian
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
I see you have the Sport package do a search and you should find a link comparing the 2 packages.

Anyways GLWS.
Great looking rig AND a great looking price!
Old 04-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #8
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
man thats a good price especially with the addons thats what i paid for mine a few months ago and it had nothing
Old 04-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Why is everyone selling their rigs?

I liked your build man, not too many prerunners that i could think of that ISNT LT on this site with good builds.
Thanks. I just need lower payment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
man thats a good price especially with the addons thats what i paid for mine a few months ago and it had nothing
Thanks. Im hoping for a quick sale. I based my price off of what I saw on auto trader. They were all asking more for trucks that had more miles though.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:39 AM   #10

bump
Old 04-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #11
DevGruTaco is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Justin
DevGruTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to sell the bumper? And if you are, do you know if it will fit a 2012? The brute force hybrid?
Old 04-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #13
seymour butts
xgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxgalvanxgx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerardo
xgalvanxgx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dira1987 View Post
Great price man glws
X2 only 30K on it!
Old 04-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGruTaco View Post
Would you be willing to sell the bumper? And if you are, do you know if it will fit a 2012? The brute force hybrid?
No and no it wont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dira1987 View Post
Great price man glws
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
X2 only 30K on it!
Thanks guys.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:18 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Bump

bump again