Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Taillights (hit and run damage... want to fix quick)

Old 04-15-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
WYOTAC is a jewel in the roughWYOTAC is a jewel in the roughWYOTAC is a jewel in the rough

Name: Joel
WYOTAC's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Taillights (hit and run damage... want to fix quick)

Was a victim of a hit-and-run earlier this week . I didn't catch the plate # of the d-bag that hit me, so it looks like I'll be floating the bill (unless I want my premiums to go up). The shops estimate was nearly $800 over my deductible so I'm trying to save a few bucks and find my own taillight. However, I'd like a full set because the other side has had water in it and the reflective bowl around the reverse light has flaked off and hardly projects the light out.

Post em if ya got em! I've got to make this right quick. Kills me to see this damage every day.

Old 04-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Hit and run, those bastards! Good luck.

Brett
Old 04-23-2013, 05:01 PM   #4
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
You get the lights fixed?
Old 04-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #5
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Same guy must have hit mine

Old 04-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #6
WYOTAC is a jewel in the roughWYOTAC is a jewel in the roughWYOTAC is a jewel in the rough

Name: Joel
WYOTAC's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! Doesn't that just make you boil!? Haven't got it fixed yet but I've got a new set in the mail thanks to Matt123. Body work will follow once the forecast looks nicer so I can survive with just the motorcycle while its in the shop.