Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tacoma Rear Custom Fabricated Bumpers

Old 04-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
2013taco is on a distinguished road
2013taco's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Rear Custom Fabricated Bumpers

I am fabricating rear bumpers for second generation Tacoma's. Bumpers are built out of quarter inch and 3/16 steel. Base price start at $300. I can install rear receiver hitch for additional $50 or I can install two rear D rings for additional $50. Bumper comes with flat bed liner paint. I can have powder coated for additional $150. Current lead time is about one week. I will ship through fed ex and will only charge what they charge me and can give you quote if I have your zip code. Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested. Thank you

Old 04-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good and the price ain't too bad! Bump for you!
Old 04-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
thanks, i will post more pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Rear Custom Fabricated Bumpers-photo-1.jpg   Tacoma Rear Custom Fabricated Bumpers-photo-3.jpg  
Old 04-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #4
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm
Old 04-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #5
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
hmmm
You know you want one.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #6
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Where does the license plate mount?
Old 04-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #7
I can mount license plate in center if you do not want receiver hitch or will mount just to the left of the hitch. If anyone would like to have in different location that is not a problem either.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:24 PM   #8
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
can you retain stock tow hitch chingadera?
Old 04-15-2013, 08:32 PM   #9
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 04-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #10
I had a aftermarket receiver hitch and it only used bottom two holes on frame- these style will work.

Looks like the factory tow hitch will not work with my application. Sorry.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:51 AM   #11
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
Any plans to make a swing out with this?
Old 04-16-2013, 07:47 AM   #12
Mazzive is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Mazzive's Tacoma Gallery
Any plans for a high clearance version?
Old 04-16-2013, 08:11 AM   #13
thanks for the interest everyone. I do not currently have any plans for swing out at this time. As far as the high clearance version this one sits about 3 inchs closer to the rear of the truck and from bottom it is about 2 inch also, plus the bottom edges are at 45 degree angles. But to answer your question about high clearance i doubt i will be building, do not see cutting on brand new truck just yet. I am currently fabbing up two at this time and will post pictures up tonight of raw bumper unpainted.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:01 PM   #14
Just want to let everyone know that the reason i am selling these bumpers for such a good price is that i am wanting to get them out there so people can see the quality. Compare to most others that are going to be made out of thinner metal plus have a price tag of 500+ bare/ with no extras. i have sold a few around dfw area but wanting to branch out, and have heard a lot of good stuff about this site and the members.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:44 PM   #15
Haws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Shawn
Haws's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm.. Tempting very tempting
Old 04-16-2013, 09:49 PM   #16
TacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SFS
Name: Nic
TacomaG26's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-16-2013, 09:52 PM   #17
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haws View Post
Hmm.. Tempting very tempting
X2
Old 04-16-2013, 09:57 PM   #18
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
you guys on the fence should get these before he gets his name out and doubles his price
Old 04-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #19
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
looks real nice, improves clearance over stock, and price is great! waiting for mo pics...
Old 04-17-2013, 05:21 AM   #20
Thanks everyone. I did not get a chance to get any pics last night ended up getting a couple more bumpers cut and ready to fab up. I will get some tonight for sure. thanks again.