Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: OME and Toytec lift

Old 04-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #1
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OME and Toytec lift

EVERYTHING SOLD!!!!

I have for sale a lift kit for second gens.

It includes: a pair of OME 885x coils

a pair of OME Nitro 90000 shocks
OME trim packer for eliminating taco lean

set of toytec 1.5" TSB AAL

Price: SOLD!!!

cant tell exact miles for lift because I didnt write down start mileage but took off the truck when I had 14k miles on the truck so if guessing I would estimate around 10k miles on setup (to be conservative and guess high)

Not separating coils and shocks.
will entertain reasonable offers or possible trades if you have something that catches my eye just right.

items sold as is and as pictured in above photos

thank you for looking.

AAL SOLD!!!
Old 04-17-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
replied.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #5
vivafire is on a distinguished road

vivafire's Tacoma Gallery
I'll by the toytec aal if you sell him the springs!
Old 04-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #7
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivafire View Post
I'll by the toytec aal if you sell him the springs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Perfect, just what I was looking to do.
pm's sent to both of you!
Old 04-17-2013, 04:19 PM   #8
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
AAL Sold, thanks again vivafire!
Old 04-17-2013, 04:29 PM   #9
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
also springs and struts are already boxed up and ready to go just have to go to the shipping store and send them off!!! I know someone wants them!!!
Old 04-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #10
RedDead will become famous soon enough
RedDead's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 04-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #11
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDead View Post
pm'd

replied
Old 04-17-2013, 05:36 PM   #12
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Post the prices
Old 04-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #13
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevbekTacoma View Post
Post the prices

ummm they are.....
Old 04-17-2013, 05:39 PM   #14
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post

Price: $360 shipped plus paypal fees

cant tell exact miles for lift because I didnt write down start mileage but took off the truck when I had 14k miles on the truck so if guessing I would estimate around 10k miles on setup (to be conservative and guess high)

will entertain reasonable offers or possible trades if you have something that catches my eye just right.

thank you for looking.

AAL SOLD!!!
Old 04-17-2013, 07:33 PM   #15
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
my bad...wasnt working :/
u willing to sell springs separately?
Old 04-18-2013, 04:03 AM   #17
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
depends on what you mean by full kit? to just lift the truck you would just need your aal new ubolts and center pins to install the aal then new rear shocks and some elbow grease to put it in.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:27 AM   #18
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Price Lowered And OP Updated!!!!!

time to jump on this deal!!
Old 04-18-2013, 07:28 AM   #19
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
sale pending...
Old 04-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #20
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!!!!

thanks anthonyj326

mods can close the thread now.

again thanks to everyone for looking and all the inquiries!!