Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2006 Silver Streak Mica Grille

Old 04-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2006 Silver Streak Mica Grille

***SOLD***

Thanks everyone for the interest.

Received this in trade for a satoshi I built. It's in good condition, I also have a silver Toyota emblem I can put on here if your not crazy about the blacked out one. This will fit any model tacoma from 2005-2011

Willing to a built a satoshi out of this as well for an extra fee.

If interested in the grill let me know!

$100 OBO

***First person with cash/Paypal is getting this. Went through too many people telling me they'll take the last one and then back out. Sorry.***

I'm located in Ventura County, California.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
title made me think u were selling ur truck!

dont scare us
Old 04-18-2013, 08:34 PM   #4
Haws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Shawn
Haws's Tacoma Gallery
Id be interested. I have the chrome one. How much to put your grill in?
Old 04-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #6
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
What would be the cost of that with satoshi? Any pics of what the satoshi would look like?
Old 04-18-2013, 09:26 PM   #7
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
What would be the cost of that with satoshi? Any pics of what the satoshi would look like?
Here is what the satoshi could look like depending on the options you choose. These are the grilles I have built thus far.

PM me the options your interested in? I use HomerTaco mesh. Let me know desired depth, mesh style, colors, as well as if you'd like the triangles done.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #8
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the grille. Where are you located?
Old 04-18-2013, 11:08 PM   #10
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
So far away
Old 04-19-2013, 06:49 AM   #12
Haws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Shawn
Haws's Tacoma Gallery
Are you interested in trading for my chrome grill for the silver one? Id pay to have you put in the satoshi depending on your total price.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:21 AM   #13
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Riverside isn't that far! Lol
2 hours
Old 04-19-2013, 01:50 PM   #14
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
any chance your going to taco fest by DMZ tomorrow?
Old 04-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #16
07runner is on a distinguished road
07runner's Tacoma Gallery
hey if you still have it I am willing to meet you later today and pick it up from you. Will you take $80?
Old 04-20-2013, 11:08 PM   #17
airg is on a distinguished road
Name: ariel
airg's Tacoma Gallery
pmd sent
Old 04-21-2013, 07:46 AM   #18
Never Forget! 343

Firefighter:
Sorry it took me so long to get back to everyone, was really busy this weekend and have a few hours here to catch up. I will be out of the house for the rest of the day but will have my phone with me and can check on replies.

All PM's were replied to and the first person to come to me with money gets it. Shipping can be calculated if you guys would like, my zipcode is 93063.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
2 hours
haha yeah but it all depends on how bad you want it haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
any chance your going to taco fest by DMZ tomorrow?
No but I was at the long beach grand prix haha.. drove past the meet on the way home and there was still a few trucks there. Good turn out???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07runner View Post
hey if you still have it I am willing to meet you later today and pick it up from you. Will you take $80?
sent you a PM back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airg View Post
pmd sent
PM replied to..
Old 04-21-2013, 07:49 AM   #19
07runner is on a distinguished road
07runner's Tacoma Gallery
Call me and we can set something up I will buy it from you