Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Stock V6 Y-Pipe

Old 04-20-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Stock V6 Y-Pipe

I am looking for a stock y-pipe off of a 4.0L V6. Please let me know of you have one available.

Thanks,
Hudson
Old 04-20-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
jci2005 is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
jci2005's Tacoma Gallery
I have both exhaust manifolds, with sensors, and the y pipe. The bank 2 cat is bad but everything else is fine. What year is it for? And is it for 4wd or 2wd? I think they are a little different.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #3
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jci2005 View Post
I have both exhaust manifolds, with sensors, and the y pipe. The bank 2 cat is bad but everything else is fine. What year is it for? And is it for 4wd or 2wd? I think they are a little different.
05 prerunner
Old 04-20-2013, 06:19 PM   #4
jci2005's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, it would work but I don't know if it would be cost effective to ship across the country.... Lol
Old 04-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, it would work but I don't know if it would be cost effective to ship across the country.... Lol
Yeah, that's the next hurdle I have to jump through, lol
Old 04-20-2013, 06:34 PM   #6
jci2005's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man, I wish you were closer...
Old 04-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #7
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry man, I wish you were closer...
No worries, so do I
Old 04-22-2013, 10:08 PM   #8
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 06-30-2013, 10:02 PM   #9
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, still looking for this