LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Tailgate stolen, cut camera cables :(

Old 04-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #1
araizu1 is on a distinguished road
araizu1's Tacoma Gallery
Tailgate stolen, cut camera cables :(

So sadly yesterday some asshole stole my tailgate and cut the camera cable,from my 2012 taco, Im not really worry (but mad yes ) about the tailgate since I can get another one from a friend but what about the camera system? Can I buy the cables from the dealer? what should i do?
Thanks
Old 04-20-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
POS! Hope you get your truck back to how it was.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:09 PM   #3
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
How does your friend have a tailgate that matches your truck?
Old 04-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #5
araizu1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogeyphenogey View Post
How does your friend have a tailgate that matches your truck?
He has long travel system on his taco and as part of the modification remove his tailgate i just need to paint it since is white and mine is silver.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #6
araizu1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
you need to do this when you get a new tailgate. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...w-prevent.html
I wish I have done that 24 hours ago
Old 04-20-2013, 05:23 PM   #7
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
The camera cable has a disconnect point behind the bumper. See page 41 of the owner's manual: http://www.toyota.com/t3Portal/docum...html?locale=en

You should be able to buy the tailgate portion of the camera cable at your local dealer.

The camera is $600-$800 at the dealer, though. If you can't find a used one, it would be far cheaper to get an aftermarket camera (from Amazon, etc.) and wire it in. The cable pinout is very simple: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/4-c...ra-pinout.html
Old 04-20-2013, 06:56 PM   #8
keoki is on a distinguished road
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
I got a McGard 76029 and then I ended up getting a popnlock 8521 and my Roll N Lock has a locking mechanism also. I know its over kill but call me paranoid.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:19 AM   #9
slatercat will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: Josh
slatercat's Tacoma Gallery
You can get the camera cable for about $42 bucks +tax from the dealership.

here is the part number for the cable

82182-04011

I got a brand new oem camera for like $55 from this guy on ebay. Might see if he has anymore. Doesnt look like he has any listed at the moment but wouldnt hurt to ask.

http://myworld.ebay.com/b_and_a_computer
Old 04-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #10
BarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant future

BarefootBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Check craigslist.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #11
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know Craigslist has a section for Tijuana, Mexico. Learn something new every day.

http://tijuana.en.craigslist.com.mx/pta/
Old 04-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #12
270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice270wsm is just really nice

Marines:
270wsm's Tacoma Gallery
I hate thieves