1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Brand New URD SuperGrip Supercharger Pulley for TRD Supercharger Adds 1.5-2psi 4.0L

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Ostrichsak, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 21, 2013 at 3:03 PM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak [OP] Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    **SOLD**

This is a brand new and never installed SuperGrip upgraded s/c pulley by Underdog Racing Development. This pulley is 2.825" compared to the stock size which is 3" & will increase your boost 1.5-2psi for a gain of around 20-25hp. Those that have made the change to this pulley say that it really wakes up the s/c low, mid-range and on the top-end. They say makes a substantial difference in how the truck feels, is how they expected the truck to feel with a s/c and is how the s/c should have come from the factory. No other modifications to the truck are needed to use this pulley which is another reason they'er so popular. I'll take $**SOLD** shipped and will even throw in FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING! First post of 'I'll take it' gets it and asking questions does not entitle you to buy ahead of someone who posts I'll take it.

A couple of pics:
    *pics deleted*

Thanks for looking! :cool:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  2. Apr 21, 2013 at 6:15 PM
    memario1214

memario1214 Hotshot Offroad Moderator Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 05 Dub Cab TRD Sport 4x4, CURRENT - '21 Tundra MGM Limited
    I'm curious as to why you are getting rid of it? I saw you just signed up over on XRU which makes me assume that you're not out of the performance game...

3. Apr 21, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    Ostrichsak

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Yeah, I'm the FNG over der. I've got a stealth one en route since I'm CPO'd.

4. Apr 24, 2013 at 10:47 AM
    novakills

novakills Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tampa FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner TRD Sport
    TRD CAI, debadged, TRD exhaust, bed d-ring mod, rubber bed mat, 6000K Bi-xenon headlights, 3000K HID foglights, Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS Hood Struts, 2" Toytec AAL w/Bilstein 5100s, 1" aluminum tapered leaf spring spacer, Eibach 1.6" lift coils on Bilstein 5100s set at .85 with Light Racing UCAs, 10% tinted windows, 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country A/T, Pioneer MVH-X560BT,TRD Supercharger, Grillcraft Black MX upper and lower grill, RAAMmat Sound Deadening, Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine Series I61-2 in rear doors, Hybrid Audio Technolgies Legatia L6 and L1V2 in front doors running through Hybrid Audio Legatia L2X crossovers, JL Audio 13TW5 in a bedlined Mr. Marv enclosure, Zed Audio Leviathan Amp on a bedlined Mr. Marv amp rack, DTLT Exhaust Headers w/O2 simulators, full LED lighting interior and exterior, OEM roof racks
    'I'll take it'

5. Apr 25, 2013 at 2:14 PM
    novakills

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tampa FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner TRD Sport
    TRD CAI, debadged, TRD exhaust, bed d-ring mod, rubber bed mat, 6000K Bi-xenon headlights, 3000K HID foglights, Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS Hood Struts, 2" Toytec AAL w/Bilstein 5100s, 1" aluminum tapered leaf spring spacer, Eibach 1.6" lift coils on Bilstein 5100s set at .85 with Light Racing UCAs, 10% tinted windows, 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country A/T, Pioneer MVH-X560BT,TRD Supercharger, Grillcraft Black MX upper and lower grill, RAAMmat Sound Deadening, Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine Series I61-2 in rear doors, Hybrid Audio Technolgies Legatia L6 and L1V2 in front doors running through Hybrid Audio Legatia L2X crossovers, JL Audio 13TW5 in a bedlined Mr. Marv enclosure, Zed Audio Leviathan Amp on a bedlined Mr. Marv amp rack, DTLT Exhaust Headers w/O2 simulators, full LED lighting interior and exterior, OEM roof racks

Do you want to give me your Paypal address or arrange some other method of payment?

6. Apr 25, 2013 at 2:25 PM
    Ostrichsak

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Sorry but it had already been sold prior to your post and payment had been received.

7. Apr 25, 2013 at 2:39 PM
    novakills

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tampa FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner TRD Sport
    I must have misunderstood something with this directive.

8. Apr 25, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    Ostrichsak

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Listen smart ass, I was at the hospital being as I had to take my mom in for a procedure to remove a brain tumor. The pulley had been sold the night before (via PM) and the payment was sent the next morning prior to your post. generally I like to mark things sold Immediately but because life is more important than some internet forum I was unable to do so while I was at the hospital. I was unable to post that it had already been sold and I hope you feel like the ass you are for thinking missing out on a pulley is the most important thing on my mind. It's SOLD. Deal with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top