Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT/WTB - Super White Fender Flares & Scooped Hood!

Old 04-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #1
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
WTT/WTB - Super White Fender Flares & Scooped Hood!

What's up TW, I'm looking to switch things around on my truck to get more interest in it.

What i'm looking for :
  • Super White Scooped Hood
  • Super White Fender Flares for DCSB *Shipping quote of $107 (all 4)to ship from Cali to NC for a ballpark estimate*

I have my NON-SCOOPED super white hood in good condition, with 2 chips in it, but they are small. Could be touched up with on of the color matched pens, but I've paid no attention to it.

I also have my BLACK FENDER FLARES off of my 08' Rugged Trail Package that i'm looking to swap out for a set of color matched super white from the sport package, as well as the hood from the sport.

I'm willing to add a bit of cash for the right trade, but would prefer a straight up trade.

Local is in North Carolina, Kinston/Greenville area, but I am WILLING TO TRAVEL a bit for the trade.

Now to the pictures!
Hood:
WTT/WTB - Super White Fender Flares & Scooped Hood!-imag0198.jpg
WTT/WTB - Super White Fender Flares & Scooped Hood!-imag0199.jpg
Here's the biggest chip, it's not as big as the picture shows. It's a close-up shot of it.
WTT/WTB - Super White Fender Flares & Scooped Hood!-imag0200.jpg
Here's the 1 minor chip, it's very small. Both of these can be filled in with a touch-up pen, I just haven't tried it.

Fender Flares:
WTT/WTB - Super White Fender Flares & Scooped Hood!-imag0202.jpg
WTT/WTB - Super White Fender Flares & Scooped Hood!-imag0203.jpg
WTT/WTB - Super White Fender Flares & Scooped Hood!-imag0204.jpg
WTT/WTB - Super White Fender Flares & Scooped Hood!-imag0205.jpg
WTT/WTB - Super White Fender Flares & Scooped Hood!-imag0206.jpg
There is about 3 scratches on the lower side of the driver's rear flare, could probably be filled in with some paint or a touch up pen, once again, I haven't even tried to fix it.

Thanks for your time and hope we can do some business soon!
Let me know if you're willing to trade!

-Steven
Old 04-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck! I've been looking for a white fender flare after I messed mine up.

Nice to see someone close to my area
Old 04-22-2013, 08:28 AM   #3
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man, there's a whole thread of people in NC called "North Carolina Tacomas"
We can trade
Old 04-28-2013, 11:24 PM   #9
Morto un papa, se ne fa un'altro
motorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotorsport36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: EOD TEU1, MU 8, BUD/s 225, MA 9545
Name: Jason
motorsport36's Tacoma Gallery
Tough parts to locate for swap, especially when looking for straight trade. Good luck boss
Old 04-29-2013, 12:26 AM   #10
Fidel775 has a spectacular aura aboutFidel775 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Fidel
Fidel775's Tacoma Gallery
Do the rear flares fit a short bed?
Old 04-29-2013, 05:21 AM   #11
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsport36 View Post
Tough parts to locate for swap, especially when looking for straight trade. Good luck boss
Appreciate it man. Just on a pretty tight budget, seeing if anyone is in the same boat. Willing to add a bit of cash. Haha
Old 04-29-2013, 05:40 AM   #12
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel775 View Post
Do the rear flares fit a short bed?
Yes mine is a short bed. They'll fit a double cab short bed for sure.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:20 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
bumpp! Willing to ship the flares, the hood would cost too much.
I've always wanted the black plastic oem ones, I had them on my last 1999 taco. If your willing to ship ill trade you mine.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:25 PM   #15
Ghost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost848 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Ghost848's Tacoma Gallery
excited for ya man ! Free Bump to help a fellow taco owner
Old 04-30-2013, 07:14 AM   #16
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel775 View Post
I've always wanted the black plastic oem ones, I had them on my last 1999 taco. If your willing to ship ill trade you mine.
Is your truck a DCSB? If so, send me a pm so we can set something up!
Old 04-30-2013, 07:15 AM   #17
Firefighter:
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost848 View Post
excited for ya man ! Free Bump to help a fellow taco owner
Thanks! I hope it works out haha
Old 04-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #19

Afternoon bump
Old 05-01-2013, 12:12 AM   #20
TACO626 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve O
TACO626's Tacoma Gallery
I have a pair of front white flares.

Make offer, I have no use for your flares.