Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Toyota Tacoma 05-11 Multimedia Navigation System (OttoNavi)

Old 04-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #1
Does this look like spit to you?
Large Farva will become famous soon enough

Name: Who's Barry Badrinath?
Large Farva's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Toyota Tacoma 05-11 Multimedia Navigation System (OttoNavi)

Hey everybody, I am selling my ottonavi multimedia navigation system. I've had it in my truck for about a year now, but I am getting ready to sell my truck and the radio is the first to get set back to stock. I paid $650 for it when I bought it.

Update: this is the 2nd generation unit, not the first generation that they had all the issues with... They have a third generation out now (see the links below) that I think just added Satellite radio and stuff like that.

The unit has just about everything you could want: DVD Player, GPS Navigation, iPod hook up (audio is included, i am also including the VIDEO cable that I purchased for an extra $50 so that you can watch videos, netflix, etc on the unit), A2DP bluetooth, auxiliary hookup, rear view camera input, memory card slot, CD/AM/FM, etc. Factory unit works great and there are zero issues with it, I'm just selling the truck. Please contact me with any questions.

I would prefer local pickup, but I will ship.
This is the NON JBL version, so if you have JBL I don't think it would work.

Info found here: http://ottonavi.com/product/toyota/t...igation-system

iHarness info: http://ottonavi.com/product/accessor...482;-otto-navi

Price: $420 local pickup (Grayson, GA), obo
Price: $450 shipped, obo
(I do accept paypal, but all paypal payments must be made as "gifts" to avoid any paypal fees)
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Toyota Tacoma 05-11 Multimedia Navigation System (OttoNavi)-photo-1.jpg   FS: Toyota Tacoma 05-11 Multimedia Navigation System (OttoNavi)-photo-2.jpg  
Old 04-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
I want, I want I want, I want. Nope, I need it. Well, time to put in some OT. We will see. Gotta run something like this past the finance manager.
Sure thing, just send me a PM if you decide you want it.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Very cool system, and you're quite local... Hmm...
I could have someone meet you somewhere around the Marietta/Kennesaw/Acworth area too, so it wouldn't be quite so far for you to drive. My brother works up that way, so he could help out.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #6
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.. Because I like your name. I want a G Damn liter-a-cola!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:57 AM   #7
2 4 LIFE!!!
TuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuFerLife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
TuFerLife's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large Farva View Post
I could have someone meet you somewhere around the Marietta/Kennesaw/Acworth area too, so it wouldn't be quite so far for you to drive. My brother works up that way, so he could help out.
Alright, I work for AT&T and I could give a coworker cash to give you if we decide to do this... I'm just trying to do some research on the unit. You got a PM incoming...
Old 04-22-2013, 01:39 PM   #8
eAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
eAreEyeSee's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit. If this was JBL compatible you would already have my money.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:44 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eAreEyeSee View Post
Dammit. If this was JBL compatible you would already have my money.
I wanna say there was a software update they could do to make it compatible... but I would contact them first to verify that... It's been awhile since I researched this thing.
Shoot me a PM if your interested and we could work out price to compensate for your trouble of shipping it back to them (if it is possible to update it)...
Old 04-24-2013, 09:09 AM   #12
eAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shedeAreEyeSee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
eAreEyeSee's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm. I will try to look into that. Thanks