1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2005-2012 Toyota Tacoma or 4Runner OEM Hood in Pyrite Mica No Scoop

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Ostrichsak, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Apr 24, 2013 at 7:15 AM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak [OP] Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    This hood came off of a garage-kept 2010 Tacoma. If you have a 2005 or newer Tacoma or 4Runner that's Pyrite Mica and need a hood this is your lucky day as this is under half the price of what you would pay with paint to get one from the dealership. Even if you need to repaint this one to the same color as your truck it will still save you money over getting a hood from a dealership. It has a couple scratches and it had a hood deflector that was mounted that caused 5 spots of damage to the paint on the leading edge where it was mounted. It's a used hood though so it will have some normal signs of use but no huge bends or creases as all the damage is surface type stuff. The price reflects the condition and this won't last long as 1) it's not too often a used Tacoma/4Runner hood comes up for sale and 2) it's a great savings over buying from a dealership. I tried to get some pictures of the scratches below but they don't photograph real well. The rest is just the reflections from my dry-walled but not painted garage. The paint is in good condition other than the few blemishes I tried to photograph. The pictures make them look a lot bigger than they are since I tried to get up close photographs and in reality the damages are pretty small. Price is $250 and I've got a box that fits but buyer pays shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top