Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Super White Fender Flares! - NorCal

Old 04-28-2013, 01:13 AM   #1
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: If I told ya, I'd have to kill you...
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Super White Fender Flares! - NorCal

Hey guys,

Got the Rugged Trail edition double cab. The previous owners had the black fenders color matched, but it was a $hi*ty job, I don't even think the place used primer. Its peeling off and super weak.

Anyone selling their super white fenders?

Let me know!!
Old 05-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
Instagram: b00sted_b18c5
SYTFUxMBRProjects is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
SYTFUxMBRProjects's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be installing my Bushwacker replica flares on as soon as they're all painted, so I'll have my stock Super White flares for sale.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: If I told ya, I'd have to kill you...
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYTFUxMBRProjects View Post
I'll be installing my Bushwacker replica flares on as soon as they're all painted, so I'll have my stock Super White flares for sale.
How much you lookin to get for them?
Old 05-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
Instagram: b00sted_b18c5
SYTFUxMBRProjects is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
SYTFUxMBRProjects's Tacoma Gallery
I have all 6 pieces removed, still interested?