Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

All-Pro Offroad Transfer Case Skid *Modified*

Old 04-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Offroad Transfer Case Skid *Modified*

As the title says, All-Pro offroad transfer case skid plate. With a twist. I re-routed the cross-over pipe and flatbellied the skidplate. So it will only work if you re-route yours in a similar fashion.

Skid has served me well and is in USED condition. It has scrapes, dents, etc. but it still bolt in to the holes it's supposed to, lol.

I would rather not ship because this thing is heavy, so I am gonna give locals preference, but if you wanna pay the shipping so be it.

Here's a picture and link to what it was originally:

https://www.allprooffroad.com/05taco...acomatcaseskid

They sell for $299 plus shipping new...$150 plus shipping. If you're local I will even help you install it if your exhaust is re-routed already.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:21 PM   #2
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Bump to the top.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
bumpity
Old 05-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #4
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
bump...Price is OBO
Old 05-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #5
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 05-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #6
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested, bought a few parts from ya =) What would shipping cost to 78734
Old 05-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #7
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
I am interested, bought a few parts from ya =) What would shipping cost to 78734
Haha...that you have. Let me see if its under 70# so I can use USPS...
Old 05-09-2013, 02:58 PM   #8
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Haha...that you have. Let me see if its under 70# so I can use USPS...
Thanks!
Old 05-15-2013, 06:32 AM   #9
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Any luck?
Old 05-15-2013, 06:41 AM   #10
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Got busy over the weekend and didnt get a chance. I will try to remember to bring it to work tomorrow so I can take it to the post office at lunch and get an idea. Thanks for the patience.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:44 AM   #11
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Take all the time you need! no rush for me, I can wait so no worries =)
Old 05-31-2013, 07:39 AM   #12
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Take all the time you need! no rush for me, I can wait so no worries =)
OK so I feel like a waste. I have been so busy lately I literally forgot about this until I saw it in the shed yesterday evening. I will take it in the morning and get a quote.

And because of the delay I will make you an even sweeter deal on it, trust me.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:16 AM   #13
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
OK so I feel like a waste. I have been so busy lately I literally forgot about this until I saw it in the shed yesterday evening. I will take it in the morning and get a quote.

And because of the delay I will make you an even sweeter deal on it, trust me.
Lol, like I said. I am more patient than anyone! No biggie bro thank you for following up with me. Im so pumped! I got money ready for you whenever you need it!
Old 06-03-2013, 06:49 AM   #14
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Removed and scraped the mud out of it.

In the last picture the dented tube on the left is actually part of the original design. The dented portion provides clearance for the stock crossover.

I plated in with what I had at the time. Fully welded on the outside and stitched on the backside as you can see. Never had an issue with strenth. Used 1/4" and I think originaly is only 3/16"
Old 06-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #15
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.