Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

NEW Go Rhino Dominator II Side Steps Tacoma Double Cab.

Old 04-29-2013, 05:15 PM   #1
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
NEW Go Rhino Dominator II Side Steps Tacoma Double Cab.

************- SOLD -********** I bought these steps a couple months ago... never used, they are still in the plastic. I traded my 2008 Tacoma in a week ago and now I can't use them. They fit all 2005 to 2013 Toyota Tacoma Double Cabs.

(1) pair of Rhino Dominator II side steps. They are brand new, never unwrapped. $300 OBO

*** The pic of the white Tacoma (not my truck), is to show what they look like on a truck. They ride cleanly along the rocker panel unlike others that just don't fit. I've had these on my 2006 and already ordered the same ones for my current 2012 Access cab.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:23 AM   #2
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted but blocked by shipping issues
Old 05-01-2013, 04:45 AM   #3
PA.TacomaTRD. is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
PA.TacomaTRD.'s Tacoma Gallery
where in PA are you? I'm in North East PA...
Old 05-01-2013, 07:35 AM   #4
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Wanted but blocked by shipping issues
I'm sorry Dave, I wish I coulda obtained a better price for you bro. They all wanted to charge to plane fuel to paradise. I still think if we work on that big sling shot idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA.TacomaTRD. View Post
where in PA are you? I'm in North East PA...
I'm just about dead nuts in the middle of the state. Right along I-80 @ exit 120... however, a fellow called last night and is to pick these up tomorrow. I can post a update afterwards, if you want spot #2, just say the word. Word.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:04 AM   #5
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Those are sweet...afraid to ask shipping to canaadia.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:13 AM   #6

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Class View Post
Those are sweet...afraid to ask shipping to canaadia.
How 'bout it... shipping cost has slammed this deal into the ditch about 8 times now. Hey, here's a thought, if they don't go because of shipping, the person who buys them can pull into the garage and I'll put them on for ya.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Where in PA?
Old 05-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #9

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Exit 120 of I-80... but, there is a fellow that is to be stopping this date to retrieve them. I will update this thread later tonight or tomorrow with that resolve.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:22 AM   #10

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Update, buyer had to modify the pickup date, moved to Sunday PM... Sale pending if he shows.
Old 05-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #11
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBow View Post
I'm sorry Dave, I wish I coulda obtained a better price for you bro. They all wanted to charge to plane fuel to paradise. I still think if we work on that big sling shot idea...
Maybe a trebuchet...
Old 05-06-2013, 05:22 AM   #12

TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Maybe a trebuchet...
Ah, yes, didn't they use 'em to fling burning gobs of Quaker Sludge motor oil at people who attacked castles during Mid-evil times?

On topic, the steps sold last night. Picked up. Shipping these was just too much $ no matter where it was going. Most shippers wanted 60 plus dollars just to send these across town!

Hey, thanks to those who inquired!
Old 05-06-2013, 01:15 PM   #13
HaoleBilt