Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

DCSB Bedmat in NC

Old 04-29-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
DCSB Bedmat in NC

I have a bedmat needing a new home. $40, any takers? I live close to Winston-Salem, NC

DCSB Bedmat in NC-img_0182.jpg
Old 04-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #2
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
If you were in NorCal I'd snatch that up in a second.
Bump,

Brett
Old 04-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. thats a hell of a deal. good luck with sell OP.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:13 AM   #5
Got R Did
jtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtgroce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys I appreciate the thumbs up ........maybe someone will see this and snatch it up!
Old 04-30-2013, 05:22 AM   #7
Got R Did

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurnez View Post
Damn, I won't be down to Winston till June for training. If you still have this, I will grab it from you. I highly doubt it though.

Bump!
It wouldn't hurt to make a special trip
Old 05-02-2013, 11:00 AM   #8
Triad Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Daren
Triad Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it. I live in G'boro. PM sent
Old 05-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #9
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be on my way from Raleigh to Boone this weekend, then back to Raleigh Monday. If distance is an issue for someone I could get it closer (special delivery).
Old 05-02-2013, 01:34 PM   #10
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
wont ship?
Old 05-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #11
Got R Did

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
wont ship?
It has been sold, sorry
Old 05-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #13
Got R Did

jtgroce's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing now lol