Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

USASpec PA15-TOY

Old 04-30-2013, 06:38 AM   #1
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
USASpec PA15-TOY

Selling this because I just picked up a blutooth unit (easier for my wife to connect her 5 with)

More info on this can be found at: http://usaspec.com/product.php?Produ...eShowProduct=1

User Manual: http://usaspec.com/userfiles/editor/...0617_webvs.pdf

I'll let this go for $80

If you search my name on here you'll see I had issues with my 4s... it was my phone not the PA15 unit.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:31 AM   #2
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal , I love mine

GLWS you stupid bear
Old 04-30-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Good deal , I love mine

GLWS you stupid bear
*HUGS*
Old 04-30-2013, 09:34 PM   #5
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wheelnut View Post
PM'd
You have to say " you stupid bear "

" PM'd you stupid bear "
Old 04-30-2013, 09:44 PM   #6

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PM'd
Pending to Angelo

Quote:
You have to say " you stupid bear "

" PM'd you stupid bear "
Hahahaha some day when I figure out your avatar I'll have a comeback. It won be anytime soon I promise
Old 04-30-2013, 09:49 PM   #7

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
Hahahaha some day when I figure out your avatar I'll have a comeback. It won be anytime soon I promise
Here's a hint you stupid bear

http://youtu.be/ZTzA_xesrL8
Old 05-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #9

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Angelo, PM'd you the tracking #
Old 05-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #12

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Just posting to say you stupid bear.
Awesome! hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Which bluetooth unit did you use....you stupid bear?
BT35 from USASpec

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...-bt35-toy.html
Old 05-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #15
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
I have one of these too incase anyone is still looking for one
Old 05-01-2013, 07:50 PM   #16

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Richie your best bet is making a thread and posting a pic. Some people dont scroll through for sale threads to read everything so you may get missed. I sold mine in less than a day.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #17

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's a hint you stupid bear

http://youtu.be/ZTzA_xesrL8
WTF am I gonna do with blade runner besides read. All. Of. Your. Posts. Like. This?
Old 05-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #18

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
WTF am I gonna do with blade runner besides read. All. Of. Your. Posts. Like. This?
you stupid bear
Old 05-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #20

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks you stupid bear!
This is still making me laugh. The guy who buys my item for sale is not in on it. Love this forum hahaha.