1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Access Limited Edition soft tonneau cover

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by jddetro, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Apr 30, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    jddetro

jddetro [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB TRD Offroad
    Access Limited Edition tonneau cover for a 2005-2012 Toyota Tacoma 5' bed (double cab short bed DCSB). Cover has been used for several years, but is in great shape. No rips. These sell new for $400-$450. http://www.agricover.com/access/limited/

I bought a camper shell about a year ago and this tonneau has been sitting in my garage ever since. Time for someone else to get some use out of it.

This cover has many great features: velcro sides, single rotary latch release, and tensioning bolts. Installs behind the Tacoma bed rail system so you can still use the bed rails, including the original bed rail cleats.

I also have the Toyota bed rail cargo bars that have been shortened to work with the tonneau cover. Available for an additional $50.

Would prefer local sale in the Salt Lake City area as shipping would be expensive. Will consider shipping if you pay the actual shipping costs.

P1010289.jpg
    P1010292.jpg

2. May 6, 2013 at 8:40 AM
    jddetro

jddetro [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB TRD Offroad
  3. May 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM
    jddetro

jddetro [OP] Member

Member: