Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2013 Taco TRD O/R for sale :(

Old 05-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
UncleFrancis is on a distinguished road

UncleFrancis's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Taco TRD O/R for sale :(

I bought my 13 taco back in October. Unfortunately troubled times are amongst me and i must sell. Long story short my girl and I split up and the first of the year our health insurance went up taking about 40 bucks out of my paycheck (160/month--thanks obama you dick) and with the split having the new truck payment is do-able but im starting to fall behind. It just hit 6k miles and had its first scheduled maitenance about 5 weeks ago. Shes been babied and does not have a scratch on her. I have added Weather tech mats front and rear (origionals are included), an Access roll up tonneau cover and factory bed mat. Shes been stored in a heated garage and has been washed with the 2 bucket method constantly. (im very meticulous about my vehicles) Shes a black 4 door short bed 4.0 auto. I had the windows tinted and she is abslutely a sweet truck.
It has the touch screen (non entune) keyless back up camera, atrac rear locker ect ect. I paid 33k and some change at the dealer and I added a 7 year 75k bumper to bumper warranty that is transferable (one time) to the next owner. Nothing has been modified in any way and she is showroom perfect. Non smoker, and im willing to go 31,500 So if anyone would like to save a few bucks and skip the dealer bs id like to help out a fellow Tacoma World Junkie. No worries guys im looking at a decent priced 00' 4runner that hopefully I can jump on if my truck sells so ill still be around the site. Im fairly flexable if someone from further away would be interested Id be willing to help out anyway I can. Let me know guys 605-553-2122
Attached Thumbnails
2013 Taco TRD O/R for sale :(-1068.jpg   2013 Taco TRD O/R for sale :(-1070.jpg   2013 Taco TRD O/R for sale :(-1069.jpg  
Old 05-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #2
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear man. GLWS.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #3
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Edit, NM. I can't read.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:32 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
It does say the miles....6k lol

Glws op
Old 05-02-2013, 07:53 AM   #5
imDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedimDARRIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Darrin
imDARRIN's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear you're down on your luck man but the 4runner will be a great vehicle if that pans out for you! Wish you were more local to me and I had not JUST purchased my new Taco, would have definitely picked that one up! GLWS and hope everything works out for you.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:54 AM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
You could call the dealer and get a refund for the extended warranty.