Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 05-13 Black Rear Bumper (Temecula)

Old 05-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #1
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05-13 Black Rear Bumper (Temecula)

SOLD

Hey,

So I'm selling a OEM color-matched rear bumper from my black 2012 Tacoma, that comes with the hitch and I'll even throw in the receiver shackle. It has less than 10k miles of use and towed maybe a handful of times. It's in good shape, no scratches, nicks or dents. Definitely not shipping, keeping this So-Cal. I'm selling this because I decided to go with a Pelfreybilt rear bumper instead.

Prices:

Bumper - 160
Hitch - 60
Bumper + Hitch - 200

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

SOLD
Old 05-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
I predict this bumper will sell in less than 30 minutes.... glws
Old 05-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #3
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
I am just as suprised, as I am sure you are, that this did sell in 30 min. I think it's the whole no shipping thing. I'd be all over it if it were local. GLWS.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #4
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I appreciate that, I just noticed the fabtech tire carrier in the background. Reminded me I need to post that too lol...
Old 05-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #5
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
*bump* When are you leaving Anthony? Any day now, eh? You should have Tyler just build you a truck out of plate and powdercoat
Old 05-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
I would buy this if you were interested in shipping, and shipping was reasonable. But I don't blame you for trying to avoid the hassle
Old 05-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #7
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiManKolt View Post
I am just as suprised, as I am sure you are, that this did sell in 30 min. I think it's the whole no shipping thing. I'd be all over it if it were local. GLWS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon### View Post
I predict this bumper will sell in less than 30 minutes.... glws
Thanks fellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
*bump* When are you leaving Anthony? Any day now, eh? You should have Tyler just build you a truck out of plate and powdercoat
REAL soon brotha, really soon lol. Yah no kidding, that would be awesome hahaha. Your new hybrid bumper is looking dope by the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon### View Post
I would buy this if you were interested in shipping, and shipping was reasonable. But I don't blame you for trying to avoid the hassle
Yah man, too much of a hassle with this heavy awkward thing

* On another note, a member on here is heading this way to pick up the bumper now, if there are any changes I will update this thread. I'll do my best to say if it's sold or not
Old 05-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #8
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
The hitch is still available and I changed the price, 100 seemed a little steep in my eyes.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #11
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
is it black sand pearl?
No sir. Code 202. It's from a 2012
Old 05-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #12
SDBajaTX is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
SDBajaTX's Tacoma Gallery
PM SENT!
Old 05-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #13
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBajaTX View Post
PM SENT!
Both sold thanks for the interest though brother.