LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Cap for 2013 REGULAR cab

Old 05-02-2013, 08:06 AM   #1
hickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
hickorylarge's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Cap for 2013 REGULAR cab

Apparently caps for 2nd gen regular cabs are tough to find. I would prefer black, white, or silver but I'll consider other colors. I would also consider a soft top too if I can't find a hardshell. Preferably within like an hour or two of the Philly area. Let me know what you have!
Old 05-15-2013, 10:45 AM   #2
hickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
hickorylarge's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. No one even has a bestop they want to sell?
Old 06-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #3
FirefighterTN is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Squad
Name: Joe
FirefighterTN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hickorylarge View Post
Bump. No one even has a bestop they want to sell?

I've got a soft topper I'm trying to sell.