Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

New aFe Pro 5R Airfilter fits TRD & aFe CAI

Old 05-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
New aFe Pro 5R Airfilter fits TRD & aFe CAI

Offered here is a brand spankin' new Pro 5R air filter from aFe. This is not the Pro Dry filter but the oiled one. This fits the aFe series of Cold Air Intakes and as such also fits the 1st generation TRD CAI. I'm not sure on others but using the dimensions taken from aFe you should be able to tell if it works or not. The lowest price I could find online was $67 shipped so I'll take $55 including shipping on an item that rarely if ever goes below $67 shipped. Save a few bucks and buy from a fellow TacomaWorld member.

Specs from aFe:
aFe Power MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Air Filters; 5-1/2 F x 7 B x 5-1/2 T (Inv) x 6 H in (IM)
Model #24-91021

"With five layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze media between 100% polyurethane top and base, this high flow “oiled” conical performance filter provides excellent airflow for maximum horsepower and torque. Washable and reusable for multiple cleanings, the tall, open, evenly spaced pleats provide excellent dust holding capacity for longer service cycle between cleanings. Pliable polyurethane flange with integrated bumps insures tight, no leak seal over the life of the filter."

Old 05-11-2013, 01:20 AM   #4
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
To the top.
Are up on Gixxer as well u look really familiar...
Old 05-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #5
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Are up on Gixxer as well u look really familiar...
I was since 2000 until a few years ago when the place went to shit. I used to be staff there but after Verticle Scope bought The Clown out it wasn't the same place as much as some of us tried to keep it that way. My username there and on other forums is 'Jer' BTW.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I was since 2000 until a few years ago when the place went to shit. I used to be staff there but after Verticle Scope bought The Clown out it wasn't the same place as much as some of us tried to keep it that way. My username there and on other forums is 'Jer' BTW.
Yeah that's how I recognized u I'm still troll it I'm bike less but it's still has some redeeming threads
Old 05-12-2013, 10:03 PM   #7
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Yeah that's how I recognized u I'm still troll it I'm bike less but it's still has some redeeming threads
I wouldn't know man. I had some beef with the other staff members there that had their heads WAY up their asses and bounced on bad terms. After a decade of dedication to that forum they ran me off for trying to be the voice of reason against all those douche nozzles who felt the need to railroad members who they disagreed with on a personal level or didn't like personally... regardless of if they did anything to warranty being banned. The community went right down the shitter man and I feel SO much better for having left that shit hole years ago. There used to be some solid people there man and I miss the camaraderie but it all went away anyway so I felt like I was just trying to chase a dream that everyone else had woken up from already. It's just too bad things went down the way they did.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #8
HaoleBilt

Quote:
I wouldn't know man. I had some beef with the other staff members there that had their heads WAY up their asses and bounced on bad terms. After a decade of dedication to that forum they ran me off for trying to be the voice of reason against all those douche nozzles who felt the need to railroad members who they disagreed with on a personal level or didn't like personally... regardless of if they did anything to warranty being banned. The community went right down the shitter man and I feel SO much better for having left that shit hole years ago. There used to be some solid people there man and I miss the camaraderie but it all went away anyway so I felt like I was just trying to chase a dream that everyone else had woken up from already. It's just too bad things went down the way they did.
People take themselves way to seriously online...twitter muscles...life to short!