Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: TRD intake

Old 05-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TRD intake

Let me know what you have! Looking for one that is in good shape, and would really prefer not to spend an arm and a leg... Thanks!
Old 05-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
eyoung1971 will become famous soon enougheyoung1971 will become famous soon enough
eyoung1971's Tacoma Gallery
Go with an AFE they make them for TRD and are way cheaper. same intake and filter.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #3
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
I am aware of that... just thought I would give this a try first. If not I will be buying an afe and maybe having a trd cover made for it.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #4
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I can sell you a custom cover.

It will fit afe or TRD Gen 1.

Old 05-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #5
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
I bought one and resold within a few months. It makes the EFi go a little crazy (rattling and revving very high when the truck is first turned on). I put the factory setup back in and a drop in AFE S pro dry in and the truck and i are much happier. Save yourself $ and time, just my $.02
Old 05-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #7
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
I can sell you a custom cover.

It will fit afe or TRD Gen 1.

You make these or you just have one hangin around?
Old 05-03-2013, 02:43 PM   #8
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Class View Post
You make these or you just have one hangin around?
I made about ten (10) of these. I powdercoated half of them. I have sold about five (5) of the ones I made.

This is a pic on my truck.

This is what it looks like in raw aluminum.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #9
09sdtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Rick
09sdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 05-04-2013, 09:25 AM   #10
09sdtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Rick
09sdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Email sent