Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: OEM Smoked Pass Side headlight - $50 (WA)

Old 05-03-2013, 11:18 AM   #1
PepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shedPepsiManKolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerial Porter
Name: Kolt
PepsiManKolt's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM Smoked Pass Side headlight - $50 (WA)

Hey Guys,

Like the title says, I am looking to sell a passanger side smoked headlight. The headlight is currently apart right now. Here is the deal, I have two housings that can be used for this. One of them is missing the bottom front mount (inside the grill) and the other is missing the bottom side mount (inside the fender). If you are interested I will put it back together and seal it up with which ever housing you chose OR you can buy it as is and replace the housing with your own.

I am hoping to get $50 picked up or you pay shipping.

Call/Text Kolt @ (253) 225-8076