Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Extremely Loaded Toyota Tacoma For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 04:08 PM   #1
Tiresize33 is on a distinguished road
Tiresize33's Tacoma Gallery
Extremely Loaded Toyota Tacoma For Sale

SOLD, hope you enjoy the video

http://youtu.be/DhJ3wL8vozA youtube

46,000.00 truck is in perfect condition
One Owner. 40k Miles. This truck is dark gray and fully loaded, I have around $62,000.00, probably more into the truck it is in perfect condition and always been hand washed by me.
Had it waxed professionally when I first got it and I wash it every two weeks, no brushes. I have had it since it was brand new and have done everything to it... 4 wheel parts installed the lift and air bags
Elite window tinting did the clear bra, debadge of all emblems, and tinted all four windows and a outfit out of sandy Oregon tinted the front headlights, rear taillights, and canopy light and then they baked it on/ looks better then any after market lights out there for the Tacoma’s. I have had this truck for a year and half it has 40,000 miles, mostly all freeway miles. Never been wheeling. I baby this truck and treat it very well. I have been working in Newport WA and Spokane WA since I got the the truck, I drive back every weekend back to Oregon city so 90% of the miles are from that.
Most of the things I have in the truck:
$800 tire rack with tire lock
$2500 leer canopy, two clothes hangers, cell phone jack in back, removable window, and power lock that also works with the alarm
$300 all lights tinted
$175 Hid bulbs in headlights
$1350+150 Domello Bumper with 2inch receiver plus shipping
$460 Rigid lights in bumper
$375 AFE intake
$500 Dual flowmaster exhaust 50 series
$249 2 warn lights for backing up
$80 Les swab bed mat
$2400+500 6-inch procomp lift with install
$550+150 air bags with on board air compressor
$650+100 Domello rock sliders plus shipping
$250 Tinted all four windows
$2375 5 bmf 20x9 wheels
$1925 5 BFG all terrain tires
$5300 Stereo and remote start/ two ten inch subs custom box two amps all new and more speakers with DVD/ nav/ cd player
$200 weather tech floor mats
$159 electric brake controller
$700 Clear bra on hood, front grill, and stock bumper
$350 DODGE MIRRORS

$150 Stock bumper with hids
$1250+200 Will also give Amp Research flip down steps with lights, they work great I just wanted the rock sliders on it, I feel they looked better. They were installed when I first got it.

The truck is a sport/ I wanted the hood scoop
Bought the truck new for $31,000 plus the $5,000 for the 125,000 mile maintance and oil changes at the Toyota dealer in Gladstone

I put a lot of money in this truck and I am just bored with it and want to start another project. I am loosing a lot of money by selling it for 46,000

I HOPE YOU FIND SOME IDEAS FOR YOUR TRUCK, I WOULD HAVE WATCHED IT WHEN I WAS BUILDING MY TRUCK AND ITS ALWAYS FUN TO SEE HOW DIFFERENT PEOPLE BUILD THEYRE TRUCK DIFFERENT

I DONT GET ON HERE BARELY AT ALL. ITS A GOOD VIDEO SO I HOPE YOU LIKE WATCHING

Old 05-03-2013, 04:13 PM   #2
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS

You could build a brand new one for this same cost and it will have 0 miles on it. Hope you get near what you're asking for it.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
46 grand

woah. GLWS

Old 05-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Really nice lookin piece but you're way outta touch with price. Good luck!

Old 05-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #5
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
U don't know how mods work do you... U don't get the money back... Ouch expensive lesson. Good luck with the sale. I would think u might get high 20's

Old 05-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #7
BakerTaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Will
BakerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My goodness, a bit ambitious eh? GLWS but you should probably put the year of the truck in the craigslist ad...

Old 05-03-2013, 04:22 PM   #8
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
"$2400+500 6-inch procomp lift with install"

Is that really what a DB lift cost??
GLWS.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #9
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery
Could part it out and get some of your money back that way. Or wait for someone with entirely to much money to wander along.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #10
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Guys. Come on! Take it to PM's! No need to call the OP out. Lord knows you would all want top dollar for your stuff. Read the Code of Conduct once in a while.

"DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens."

Old 05-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #11
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice truck ... GLWS

Old 05-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #12
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Ha

Old 05-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #13
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you've figured out how low you're willing to go. The part-out suggestion may net you more money, too.

I'd include more OEM details about the truck in the ad (model year, trim level, include a link to edmunds for it, etc.). Include links to aftermarket manufacturers, directly to the part, if possible. Also, it's Demello.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #14
ANT2013taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedANT2013taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedANT2013taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedANT2013taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedANT2013taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedANT2013taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedANT2013taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedANT2013taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedANT2013taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedANT2013taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedANT2013taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
ANT2013taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you are stuck on getting that much for your truck then I would suggest you get a broker to help you sell it. They have a broader spectrum of buyers who may be looking for a ready built truck. GLWS.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:50 PM   #15
Tiresize33 is on a distinguished road
Tiresize33's Tacoma Gallery
im not changing the price and if you dont like it dont post anything and keep your thoughts to yourself. If i cant get the money out of it i wont sell it.... and thats that

Old 05-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #16
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
$5300.00 for stereo? whats so special about it?

Old 05-03-2013, 04:53 PM   #17
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was 3k, they had a set of Focal 6.5's in the shop that were worth 6k.....not that hard to believe.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #18
walter is on a distinguished road
walter's Tacoma Gallery
This stereo distorts time and logic. You pay more for that shit

Old 05-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #20
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Guys. Come on! Take it to PM's! No need to call the OP out. Lord knows you would all want top dollar for your stuff. Read the Code of Conduct once in a while.

"DO NOT BASH for sale threads in what you think is a good price to sell an item. PM the OP and give them a suggestion. You have been warned and action will be take action if this happens."
Yep I wouldn't even sell mine for $46,000 and it's an 02 too much time and money into it I'm never selling it!

Closed Thread