Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Hella Black Magic Fog Lights

Old 05-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Hella Black Magic Fog Lights

I have a brand new set of Hella Black Magic fog lights that i'm looking to sale. Never mounted, never taken out of the box. Decided to go a different route and buy a LED Light bar instead of mounting the Hellas. Paid $129.99 from Advance Auto. Looking to get $100+ shipping out of them. Thanks

[/LEFT]