Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Yakima Locking Blockhead Bike Mounts

Old 05-04-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
forgotten1 has a spectacular aura aboutforgotten1 has a spectacular aura aboutforgotten1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Adam
forgotten1's Tacoma Gallery
Yakima Locking Blockhead Bike Mounts

I have a pair of Yakima Locking Blockhead bike mounts, p/n # 01118, for sale. I just sold my truck and no longer have a use for these. Excellent condition, 4 keys, and mounting hardware for the bed rails is included. Paid $100 new, willing to take $80 shipped.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
Are these applicable for through axel wheels?
Edit: nvmd, says only quick release. GLWS!
Old 05-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
forgotten1 has a spectacular aura aboutforgotten1 has a spectacular aura aboutforgotten1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVErsionDesigns View Post
Are these applicable for through axel wheels?
Edit: nvmd, says only quick release. GLWS!
Yep, quick release only.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:41 AM   #5
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
I like how you have your bike mounted, I just got a mtn bike and want to do this. What is the bar that you have the locks mounted to? Do you have a pic of the whole set up?
Old 05-13-2013, 09:43 AM   #6
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
I would be willing to take the whole set up off your hands btw. Is there a bar that slides into the bed side rails?
Old 05-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #7
Sorry, I don't have any other pics. The Yakima mounts sit directly flush with the stock bed rails and I'm including the hardware I put together to affix them to the rails. Basically washers slide in the channels of the rails with bolts facing the rear of the truck. then nuts secure the mounts from the front side. pretty self explanatory when you see it.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:56 PM   #8

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt see the quick release line. I need a through axle. Thanks anyhow.