Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Headlights Tail lights and satoshi grille

Old 05-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #1
it looks stock, but with a little zest
zach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: zach
zach nunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to zach nunes
Headlights Tail lights and satoshi grille

I wasn't really sure how to post this sense the items are posted in eBay, But I have Headlights, Tail lights, and a Satoshi grille up for bid.

TAIL LIGHTS
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Toyota-T...ea4128&vxp=mtr

HEADLIGHTS
http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-11-Toyota...e6c343&vxp=mtr

SATOSHI GRILLE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-11-Toyota...e6cc86&vxp=mtr
Old 05-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #2
4M0C4T is on a distinguished road

4M0C4T's Tacoma Gallery
very interested

pm
Old 05-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
heads up

“Light fogging on top of the lens and they have some cracking in the middle of them.”

thats oxidation...........can u verify if its inside or outside?
Old 05-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #4
zach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
heads up

“Light fogging on top of the lens and they have some cracking in the middle of them.”

thats oxidation...........can u verify if its inside or outside?
its the outside, should have stated that of the lens, so it can be doctored. plus I just dropped the price to 40 only because I really don't want these hanging out in my room.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #5
bump
Old 05-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #6
jpcasiano is on a distinguished road

Name: Juan
jpcasiano's Tacoma Gallery
Curious to see what you'll be replacing the headlights with. Im looking for some new headlights myself and would sure like to see some after pictures of the new headlights if you get a chance.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #7
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
can anyone post some embedded pics for me? I can't access ebay at work and I haz no interwebs at the house right meow.
Old 05-06-2013, 03:58 PM   #8
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get the mesh for the grill at ???
Old 05-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #9
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd
Old 05-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcasiano View Post
Curious to see what you'll be replacing the headlights with. Im looking for some new headlights myself and would sure like to see some after pictures of the new headlights if you get a chance.
I should be getting them by the end of this week. and yes I will be posting pics. There nothing too crazy, just a black lining instead of the chrome lining on the inside of the lens. just a little added zest.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Where did you get the mesh for the grill at ???
the mesh came as 12 x 36 inch off ebay. its made out of your standard auto plastic.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
can anyone post some embedded pics for me? I can't access ebay at work and I haz no interwebs at the house right meow.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:04 AM   #13
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
What's the price of the grill? and How did you secure the mesh?
Old 05-07-2013, 12:51 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
What's the price of the grill? and How did you secure the mesh?
I used a threaded rod that was fiber glassed on the inside of the lip near the four corners. you can see the aluminum strip that connects each rod. super secure. and there's a little flex that I would imagine takes some stress off the fiber glass and bondo. I'm actually pretty surprised it has lasted this long without any lifting or cracking of bondo or fiber glass. the paint has been holding up "awesomely" to. the only thing I would point out is that the mesh does not curve to the inside of the grille lip, I thought it would put too much strain on the grille.

YEAH the passenger side triangle "vent" was cut and cleaned out
Old 05-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbt808 View Post
anything wrong with headlights cosmetically?
they have some spider cracks in the middle of the lens from road debris. and there just starting to fade on the top.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:51 PM   #17
nbt808 will become famous soon enough
Name: Nestor
nbt808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach nunes View Post
they have some spider cracks in the middle of the lens from road debris. and there just starting to fade on the top.
I'm sorry I meant tail lights
Old 05-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbt808 View Post
I'm sorry I meant tail lights
A small nick, in drivers side, other than that, being 4 years old they're in awesome condition.