1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New Build 2013 TRD, looking to buy

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Kfraz145, May 4, 2013.

1. May 4, 2013 at 5:55 PM
    Kfraz145

Kfraz145 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    K
    Chesapeake
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD double cab 4x4
    2013 TRD 4X4 Double Cab

Ready and money set aside to accomplish my 3" suspension lift. But before I take it in to get this done I would like to have my new tires and rims for them to throw on as well. with that said I am looking hard at buying some rims and tires. I really like the Nitto Trail Grappler style or the mud grapplers. I also like the duratracs. I dont know enough to determine what is some other alternates to this style that i should look at. (Maybe some help)

Here is a list of some of the things I would be willing to buy if anyone is willing to sell. This is how I am going to start my build. Hope you guys can help.

1. Tires and Rims (If someone has a good deal, I am all in , also willing to pay shipping)
    2. 3" lift (Pretty much decided I am going to pay to get this done)
    3. Neff Style side step bars
    4. Either cool front bumper or a Bull Bar (Black)
    5. Hoping to get headlights done too, but nervous to do myself.
    6. Bed Cover
    7. Grill Mods/ eyelids (Possibly)

Help and comments would be appreciated

ps. I have been looking at 285/65/18 on my tires, if you guys think i should go with a different size please let me know.

Thanks Again. Hopefully I can be help to someone else at some point down the road after my build.

Products Discussed in

To Top