Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Fabtech Tire Carrier and Mud Flaps (Temecula)

Old 05-05-2013, 03:35 PM   #1
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Fabtech Tire Carrier and Mud Flaps (Temecula)

Hey guys,

So I'm selling this Fab Tech Tire Carrier that was a temporary use for me. I don't have a need for it and it's been sitting in the garage for a couple of months now.

I'm also selling OEM Mud Flaps by themselves with no tabs or screws. These can be picked up from the dealer for less than 10 dollars...

As far as the tire carrier, I bought it used so it's a little nicked and scratched and is missing one of the end caps for the "hand screw" portion. The mudflaps are in awesome condition, just a little dirty. I have a 4x4 taco but traded my rear 4x4 mudflaps for a rear set of prerunner mudflaps because I wanted to maintain the all black look. They are a little older than the fronts but are still in good condition.

Fab Tech Tire Carrier - $60
Mud Flaps - $80

Both together for $100

The mud flaps alone could be sold for 100 bucks lol...

Thanks for looking!
Old 05-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #2
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me if a local doesn't take the tire carrier. Would like to check on shipping. Thanks. Glws.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #3
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Rogers View Post
Pm me if a local doesn't take the tire carrier. Would like to check on shipping. Thanks. Glws.

Sounds good brother, thanks.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:48 PM   #4
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Prices updated.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:14 PM   #5
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
bump.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #6
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
bump.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:45 PM   #7
gr4vitas is on a distinguished road
gr4vitas's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be interested in selling just the front mud flaps? Or perhaps even just the driver side mud flap?
Old 05-16-2013, 11:48 AM   #8
mjlewis22 is on a distinguished road
mjlewis22's Tacoma Gallery
I'll buy the rear mudflaps so you can sell the whole set...
Old 05-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #9
LATRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Casey
LATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Fiend of mine is looking for just the 2 front mudflaps! If you seperate he wants them!
Old 05-30-2013, 01:54 AM   #11
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
I'll hop in line for shipping the tire carrier! PM sent