Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: New In Package DC Grey Floor Mats, Bed D-Rings and Bed Cleats

Old 05-05-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
FS: New In Package DC Grey Floor Mats, Bed D-Rings and Bed Cleats

Only the floor mats are left, someone take them off my hands...

I have the following items left over from selling my truck. Please use 21014 as the ship from address to get a rough price for the shipping. Please PM me if interested.

0 set (of 4) bed cleats, never used as I had a tonneau cover that did not allow them to be used.

Price: SOLD!

Bed D-Rings new in package.

Price: SOLD!

Double cab grey carpeted floor mats new in package.

Price: $50 + shipping.

Old 05-05-2013, 05:51 PM   #2
DunhamAll is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
DunhamAll's Tacoma Gallery
Will you sell cleats in pairs? 15/shipped?
Old 05-05-2013, 06:17 PM   #3
jrogers329 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
jrogers329's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the D rings. Let me know shipping to 35811 and payment info.

Thanks
Old 05-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd for one set of cleats
Old 05-05-2013, 09:42 PM   #5
X moked U is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
X moked U's Tacoma Gallery
give me a deal on the d rings and one set of cleats
Old 05-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #6
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

All PM's have been replied to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunhamAll View Post
Will you sell cleats in pairs? 15/shipped?
Currently I have a decent amount of interest in both sets of 4, so not right now. I will let you know if this changes. Also, I don't think its worth the shipping since I work 10 mins from your house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrogers329 View Post
I'll take the D rings. Let me know shipping to 35811 and payment info.

Thanks
PMed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Man Marty View Post
Pm'd for one set of cleats
Replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X moked U View Post
give me a deal on the d rings and one set of cleats
If the others fall through I will PM you.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:00 PM   #7
X moked U is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
X moked U's Tacoma Gallery
ill take cleats too man if you have any left
Old 05-06-2013, 06:41 PM   #8

Update: 1 set of bed cleats sold and the D-Rings sold.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #9
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing the rugs won't fit a 2011 DCSB. Anyone know?
Old 05-07-2013, 04:42 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozer View Post
I'm guessing the rugs won't fit a 2011 DCSB. Anyone know?
It's a different part number but the floor molding didn't change so the only difference I can think of is the hook style holder (yours) vs. the actual turnable latch (mine). I would think they are in the same location but I don't know.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:21 AM   #11

Updated.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #12

Bump
Old 05-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #13
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Bed cleats

Rec'd cleats today.
Thx very much.
Marty