Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Custom Light Bar w/ Hoops & Recovery Points

Old 05-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Custom Light Bar w/ Hoops & Recovery Points

Built this in late '07 for my truck. I had it powder coated at that time.
It bolts to factory bolt locations and I sourced some longer bolts in order to do so. Shackles not included.

The light bar fits over the factory bumper of my 2007 double cab. Will it fit your truck? Buy it and find out! It is made from various angle iron, square and round tubing. I am a certified welder, but don't come crying to me if you bend something trying to yank out your truck! I am running Hella 9" lights that I will include for the right price... I have (3) 10 degree spot beams with what I belive are 100 watt bulbs and I think one is burned out. I also have (2) flood beams and you can take your pick of any combination of (3). I have the covers but they are starting to crack.

The only reason I am selling this is because I have a new plate type bumper to install. I will consider shipping and obviously seller pays all costs. I am located in Paso Robles, CA and delivery is negotiable.

$200 by itself with select longer bolts
$300 with (3) lights

Thanks for your interest!
Kellen

Old 05-06-2013, 11:16 PM   #2
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 05-07-2013, 06:44 AM   #3
nahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to beholdnahupp is a splendid one to behold
Coast Guard: BM2 SAR-LE
Name: Nick
nahupp's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a pm OP
Old 05-07-2013, 10:39 AM   #4

bumpity ump
Old 05-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #5

morning bump
Old 05-09-2013, 08:15 AM   #6

no body wants to play?
Old 05-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #8
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really nice , if it was for a first gen I would buy it
Old 05-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #9

bump
Old 05-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #10

bumpin it
Old 05-16-2013, 08:35 AM   #11

Old 05-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #12
Atomic47 is on a distinguished road

Name: Denis
Atomic47's Tacoma Gallery
I really like that. If I was a local, I would head over to check it out but shipping would be a killer to Canada.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:11 AM   #13

bump
Old 05-23-2013, 08:31 AM   #14

$225 is a steal....
Old 06-07-2013, 11:34 AM   #15

price drop bump