Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Scan Gauge II

Old 05-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Scan Gauge II

Sold to BUDMAN

I bought this used a couple months ago from another member. I mostly wanted to see my MPG figures with cap, without, with tonneau, and with different speeds with and without my trailer on. I pretty much have that all figured out and don't really pay much attention to this unit and all it can do.

First $100 plus actual shipping cost to you.

I'd rather not give Paypal any more money, so if you have been on here a while with lots of posts and you don't seem like a douche, you send me a check and I'll send the Scan Gauge. If you must Paypal to feel safe, ftrvincent@gmail.com

First pic is from when I bought it. Second pic is today, velcroed to my steering column.

Scan Gauge II-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367889024.852302.jpgScan Gauge II-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367889040.734303.jpg
Old 05-07-2013, 02:25 AM   #4
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OMT- Little Falls, central NY

BUDMAN- pm replied. Sale pending shipping cost approval.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #6

Shipped- thanks
Old 05-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #7
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you CantSitStill, I'm not sure I'll be able to sit still until I get the gauge! Thanks for being so easy to work with!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #8

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
Thank you CantSitStill, I'm not sure I'll be able to sit still until I get the gauge! Thanks for being so easy to work with!

Right on... Enjoy. I have the ADD, hence my screen name. I played with it, it was fun; next. Oh, look! A squirrel!!