Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: ScanGauge II $100

Old 05-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #1
SunnyTaco
dlim is on a distinguished road
dlim's Tacoma Gallery
FS: ScanGauge II $100

***SOLD***

Have ScanGauge II for $100. Only used for about 2 months. Prefer local in San Diego but willing to ship at buyers cost. Backlight screen has 8 colors to choose from. Currently connected, will come with OBDII cable, new unused velcro mount, quick start guide and user manual. pm me with any questions. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: ScanGauge II 0-scangauge2.jpg   FS: ScanGauge II 0-scangauge1.jpg  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #2
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS. I bought a scangauge ii from a TW member last night, but its coming from NY. Same price and I was stoked with the deal!! Funny, I have family in sd, we could have easily worked something out. Someone jump on this before someone else does!
Old 05-07-2013, 09:39 PM   #3
SunnyTaco
dlim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
GLWS. I bought a scangauge ii from a TW member last night, but its coming from NY. Same price and I was stoked with the deal!! Funny, I have family in sd, we could have easily worked something out. Someone jump on this before someone else does!
Thank you Sir. Glad you found one enjoy your scanguage.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:53 PM   #4
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Interested. Where in SD?
Old 05-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #5
SunnyTaco
dlim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
Interested. Where in SD?
Live work downtown.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:50 PM   #7
Jpmag69 is on a distinguished road
Jpmag69's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 05-08-2013, 04:04 PM   #8
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
sold?
Old 05-08-2013, 07:03 PM   #9
SunnyTaco
dlim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
sold?
Sale pending to undecided. I'll update tomorrow after 5pm. Sorry everyone for the late response.