Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Walker Evans Racing/All Pro Coilovers

Old 05-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Walker Evans Racing/All Pro Coilovers

05+ Walker Evans/All-Pro 0-3" adjustable coilovers.

These were made by AP using Walker Evans shocks, and Eibach coils (14"/650lb). They are about 6 years old and have around 150,000 miles on them... mostly highway. I recently purchased a used 06 Taco and previous owner said he used this truck to commute to and from work.

I don't see any visible leakage... and they were not sagging, but I would guess they should still be rebuilt (AP does this for $50 a c/o). The shock bodies and shafts look to be in good condition from what I can see... no visible pitting. The rod end bearings should be replaced, they are a little rusty. And one of the top plates is a little bent... will still mount fine, or can probably be straightened out. The collars look like they have been adjusted using channellocks because there are marks on the sides. This should not affect adjusting the coilovers with a spanner or tool. They rode fine while they were on, but I upgraded to Icon 2.5" resis.

Price is $250 OBO (possible trade - let me know hat you have!). I am located in Temecula, CA.

Old 05-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #3
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
I have the resi version of these, pretty good setup. AP does a great job rebuilding these, had mine done a little over a year ago. GLWS
Old 05-08-2013, 01:08 PM   #4
wrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to beholdwrestler157 is a splendid one to behold

wrestler157's Tacoma Gallery
pmd
Old 05-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #5
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
I have the resi version of these, pretty good setup. AP does a great job rebuilding these, had mine done a little over a year ago. GLWS
Thanks!
Old 05-08-2013, 01:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler157 View Post
pmd
replied.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #8
Vegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shedVegabeltran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: David
Vegabeltran's Tacoma Gallery
made for 2nd Gen?
Old 05-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabeltran View Post
made for 2nd Gen?
Yup, had them on my '06.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:20 PM   #10
emilminasian is on a distinguished road
Name: Emil Minasian
emilminasian's Tacoma Gallery
You think ill have issues with rubbing im on stock suspension lol
Old 05-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilminasian View Post
You shouldn't as long as you don't lift more than 2 inches, I believe. If anybody knows for sure, please feel free to chime in
Old 05-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco227 View Post
pmd
pm replied
Old 05-09-2013, 06:44 AM   #14
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilminasian View Post
Changing to coilovers wont make you rub.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:45 AM   #15

I'll be open to shipping after today. Last chance locals!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:26 AM   #16
JAH T4R is on a distinguished road
JAH T4R's Tacoma Gallery
PMD
Old 05-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #17
militia858 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Ian
militia858's Tacoma Gallery
coilovers

pm'd im local and looking to pick them up
Old 05-12-2013, 04:44 PM   #18

All pms replied. Open to shipping... first person with the $ gets them.