Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

My Black Scoop hood for your regular style

Old 05-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
Sturobertson40 is on a distinguished road
Name: Stu
Sturobertson40's Tacoma Gallery
My Black Scoop hood for your regular style

Hello,

New to the forum here. Long time Toyota enthusiast in the Land Cruiser world. Just got an '05 Doublecab TRD Sport. Want to trade my scoop hood for your black regular style hood. Let me know if anyone wants to swap straight up within a 200 mile radius of Charleston SC. Post up here or just email me. Sturobertson40@gmail.com
Old 05-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Make them come to you & swap, you still won't have a problem finding a taker.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #4
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
trade for silver ?
Old 05-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Greensboro nc here. 10 black non scoop. I want a scoop hood. Let's make this happen!
Old 05-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #6
Well I'm in Charleston. Don't have a dedicated picture of my hood just yet but if I can figure out how to post a pic on here I can show u the truck. Definitely interested in a swap if hoods are same color and even trade. Not looking to spend any money. How do ipost a pic from my iPad?
Old 05-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #7
My truck

Here's a pic. Can take more tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
My Black Scoop hood for your regular style-image.jpg  
Old 05-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #8
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can make it easier for u. Lcoultress@gmail.com. I'll get u pics in the am if that's ok.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:21 PM   #9

I'll do even swap. Any imperfections?
Old 05-08-2013, 08:27 PM   #10
Well literally just got the truck so I'll need to look over it and take some pics for you but the only thing I know is that 1) it's a 2005 so a bit older than yours 2) it had a bug guard on it and I took it off. Needs some clean up on the front edge as a result, but nothing wrong visually. Lets email pics tomorrow and see if it makes sense. Thanks man.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:43 PM   #11

Sounds good. Nothing wax can't fix. Thanks man.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:44 PM   #12
cruz106 is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
cruz106's Tacoma Gallery
Plain hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturobertson40 View Post
Hello,

New to the forum here. Long time Toyota enthusiast in the Land Cruiser world. Just got an '05 Doublecab TRD Sport. Want to trade my scoop hood for your black regular style hood. Let me know if anyone wants to swap straight up within a 200 mile radius of Charleston SC. Post up here or just email me. Sturobertson40@gmail.com
Too bad ur not local. I have an extra in the garage...oem and black
Old 05-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #13
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
A blue moon has risen!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #14
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Rogers View Post
Greensboro nc here. 10 black non scoop. I want a scoop hood. Let's make this happen!
The 2005 and 2010 blacks are different colors. yours in "black". the 05 is black sand pearl.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #15
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewskie View Post
The 2005 and 2010 blacks are different colors. yours in "black". the 05 is black sand pearl.
could you please verify that please, just searching random sites shows both to be black sand pearl from what i found
Old 05-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #16
SoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to allSoBaySick is a name known to all
Name: Chris
SoBaySick's Tacoma Gallery
Man I would do this in a heartbeat if you were local lol... I want a scoop!
Old 05-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #17
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
could you please verify that please, just searching random sites shows both to be black sand pearl from what i found
I was wrong, they changed to "black" in 2011. Sorry
Old 05-09-2013, 04:48 AM   #19

Thanks for the clarification guys
Old 05-09-2013, 06:17 AM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
GLWT from another Chas local.